Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microcenter card limit increase

tag
Reviewers
Established Contributor

Microcenter card limit increase

I applied for this card here years ago which is a Microcenter store credit card from Wells Fargo. I was interested in possibly applying for a credit increase on it since my current limit at $3K and I was wondering if it will be a soft or hard inquiry? I just don't want to apply for it and boom it's a hard inquiry. Website was last updated in 2020 and I don't see any information regarding a credit limit increase from my Wells Fargo app or through the site. Hoping somebody can assist me and let me know, thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Microcenter card limit increase

If it's anything like Wells Fargo core cards, you have to call. 

Message 2 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Reviewers wrote:

I applied for this card here years ago which is a Microcenter store credit card from Wells Fargo. I was interested in possibly applying for a credit increase on it since my current limit at $3K and I was wondering if it will be a soft or hard inquiry? I just don't want to apply for it and boom it's a hard inquiry. Website was last updated in 2020 and I don't see any information regarding a credit limit increase from my Wells Fargo app or through the site. Hoping somebody can assist me and let me know, thank you.

As mentioned upthread, you have to call. There is no CLI option on the WF site.

Last I recall they were HP. Though, you could always ask if any SP offer is available, and if not, then it'll be HP.

Message 3 of 4
raisemysc0re
Established Contributor

Het @Reviewers,

Just wondering if you went through with the CLI request and what your outcome was?

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Starting Scores (06/2016):

Current Fico8 Scores (Updated 10/24/23):

Current Fico9 Scores (Updated 10/24/23):

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.