Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum time requesting Chase CLI

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Minimum time requesting Chase CLI

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I requested one a week after approval and another about a month later. Both were approved with no problem. As long as everything is in good shape you should be fine.

Really?? So there is no timeframe between CLI requests??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 18
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I would guess not. It was a business card, but I do not think that would make that much of a difference.

Message 12 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I would guess not. It was a business card, but I do not think that would make that much of a difference.

Yea im thinking you have to give it 6 months between CLI requests.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 18
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Well certainly no harm in waiting. In credit the longer you wait, usually the better the file gets.

Message 14 of 18
bribro
Valued Contributor

I called within an hour of my Freedom card approval and got a SP CLI from $3k to $15k. I'm planning to call again this week for another CLI and will let you guys know how that goes. I don't think Chase has any hard rules on CLI's.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 15 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@bribro wrote:

I called within an hour of my Freedom card approval and got a SP CLI from $3k to $15k. I'm planning to call again this week for another CLI and will let you guys know how that goes. I don't think Chase has any hard rules on CLI's.

It sounds like it with everyones input.

Think i'm going to wait it out until sometime next year, Discover just recently denied me a CLI and I need to repair my AAoA and agwe my new accounts.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 18
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@bribro wrote:

Which number did you call to get a soft pull? I have 4 hard pulls in the last 2 years from First USA Bank (Chase reports as this sometimes) for denied CLIs.

Message 17 of 18
bribro
Valued Contributor

I had some downtime at work so just called in my CLI request - they bumped me up to $25k CLs on both my Freedom and CSP cards with a SP.

Just to be clear, in the vast majority of cases a CLI from Chase will be a HP. SP's are the exception, not the rule.

@SwampSystems wrote:

@bribro wrote:

Which number did you call to get a soft pull? I have 4 hard pulls in the last 2 years from First USA Bank (Chase reports as this sometimes) for denied CLIs.

800-436-7961 is the number for the executive line.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.