Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mission Lane (LendUp) Arrow Card Growth

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Mission Lane (LendUp) Arrow Card Growth

Just curious about other people's experiences with the card's growth past the first increase. Has anyone got another increase beyond the first one? Can't find anything about long-term use online. Was thinking about closing it because I don't use it, but they recently spun off the credit card division into a new company. May hold on to it for a bit to see how that pans out.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Mission Lane (LendUp) Arrow Card Growth

Some of the reviews I found are old. Does it still charge an AF and offer no rewards?

You have QS, PayPal, Delta Gold, Discover, and CashRewards. I'd dump ML/LU and maybe the QS1 while you're at it.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Yes, there's an annual fee and no rewards, but it sounds like they may be releasing new products so I may hold on to it for another year and see if anything interesting comes around that I may be able to PC to.

My qs1 is my oldest card and the AF is waived. I plan to close it if they don't bring back account combinations. I'll also keep it open if they continue to waive the AF.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the Lend up L card since 2016 and it has no af and has only ever had the one cli at 6 months . I too consider closing it but now I may do the wait and see approach since it's now it's own company . I didn't realize it had even changed names to the arrow card .
Message 4 of 5
Emierja99
Contributor

I definitely feel the same as you. I have had the card for about 4 months and although it is basic, since the change I have been thinking they were going to change things up. Similar to the Petal card beginning to offer cashback now. I was thinking deeply about cancelling due to the AF. But that's a good idea to hold on a little while longer and see which direction Mission Lane takes. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.