Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed results on requests today

tag
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Mixed results on requests today

• Today I called this Cap1 backdoor number listed in the stickied thread: 800-889-9939 and I got upgraded to the Quicksilver Platinum card with no AF. I'm going to wait until I see the new rewards confirmation to pay my cell phone bill. I'm glad I kept trying! Smiley Happy
  • Hit the CLI button on my VS card, and got a $200 CLI. Last CLI was 11 months ago. 
  • WFB - 7-10 day message on CLI request. Called this number on stickied thread: 800-967-9521. The guy on the phone was really nice though and he said it should not result in a HP...*crosses fingers* Last time I requested one I got a HP. :/  I dont know what else to do with this card. It stays SD'ed. They then tried to sell me on products - auto refi, checking etc. and I let them know I had extensive relationship with BofA..maybe thats why I cant get a CLI? 
  • Called GE Credit Solutions for CLI on ON Visa and Chevron Card. I'm SD the Chevron while paying it off, so I figured why not ask. For my ON Visa it has been over a year since my last CLI. No go on both cards. I'm going to keep counting down the days until Chevron is paid off and closed. My ON Visa gets use, maybe the utlization is too high. 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
navyox
Regular Contributor

Re: Mixed results on requests today

Congrats on the Quicksilver.

Starting Score: 676 CK 5/13. Current: 717 EX 6/15 -- Last App: 6/2014
Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

You've had a successful day. I wouldn't worry to much about GE ESP since the Chevron is SD.
Message 3 of 6
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Thank you both!

Message 4 of 6
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

+1 to lexie and congarts on the quicksilver

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 6
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Thanks! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.