Lol, hope it shows up for you Jag. 

Message 22 of 38
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: More Amex offers

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Got this one last year during the holidays which was nice for Christmas shopping. No luck so far getting it again

There are people saying that amex website can only show 100 offers, you can try to add a bunch offers even if you don't intend to use them, then perhaps this one will pop onto your list.

I tried it earlier this morning and after the refresh got it to show up on my BCP. Thanks for the tip!

Message 23 of 38
Stralem
Established Contributor

Added this to my Platinum last night. This will definitely be used this holiday season.

Speaking of offers, I also have the one for 1,000 additional MR points for up to 3 $2000 purchases (for a total of 3,000 bonus MR). I've been paying my rent to hit this one and transferring the points for airline miles.

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

More amex offers... Pretty good one for Best Buy..  Thanks to DOC for pointing it out had it on most of my cards.  Added it to Schwab investors card though on this one.  10% back isn't bad at all.  Either $30 back for $300 spend or 3k points on MR cards

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 1.21.47 PM.png

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 24 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Got this one last year during the holidays which was nice for Christmas shopping. No luck so far getting it again

There are people saying that amex website can only show 100 offers, you can try to add a bunch offers even if you don't intend to use them, then perhaps this one will pop onto your list.

I tried it earlier this morning and after the refresh got it to show up on my BCP. Thanks for the tip!

So you're saying that there are possibly endless offers avilable, but becasue you don't add them it doesn't clear out the spots until they expire?

Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

So you're saying that there are possibly endless offers avilable, but becasue you don't add them it doesn't clear out the spots until they expire?

What i did a couple hours ago was select 7 offers that I really don't want. Available offers went to 93. Just logged in now and have 100 available. I'll have to see what's added.

Message 26 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

What i did a couple hours ago was select 7 offers that I really don't want. Available offers went to 93. Just logged in now and have 100 available. I'll have to see what's added.

Chose 1, had 99 available offers. Logged out and back in again. Now have 100 available offers. My saved offer list is now junked up lol.

Message 27 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

thats not entirely true. I don't really know how amex squeezes a list of offers to each card holder. There are offers, even if your list is full at 100, will still pop up to your list.

And after adding 20 offers in multiple batches, I think there is indeed a very large pool of offers that will fill in whatever slots you vacated. I just don't think it worth doing this every day. Too labour intensive.

Message 28 of 38
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Amex was nice enough to provide this offer on every single AU card I have. It was like christmas morning when I woke up to tons of retail arbitrage opportunies. It was a good day, earned around 40K points and $150 in statement credits.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 29 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

90% of my offers are for cash, aye, i would love them to be MR offers, lol.

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.