Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Amex offers

tag
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

Re: More Amex offers

Thanks. I would not have found out about it because it is hidden by default, and is waaay down the list.

Also, I swear whoever designed the website is a genius. 99% of the time, I accidentally click on Frequently Asked Questions when I want to view all the offers. Am I the only one who does this?

amex-offers.jpg

Message 31 of 38
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

So... I just learned something today. AMEX offers disappear even though they will not be expiring soon. The Best Buy offer which expires 12/31/19 is now nowhere to be found, and I haven't added it to my card when it was there.

Message 32 of 38
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Another offer to keep an eye out for to see if you're targeted: $5 for $25 spend at chuckie cheese.

I used this ^^ one.

have another on my BOA

My Kiddos love chuckie cheese, I don't but combined with chuckie cheese coupon it's a steal.

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 33 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@staticvoidmain wrote:

So... I just learned something today. AMEX offers disappear even though they will not be expiring soon. The Best Buy offer which expires 12/31/19 is now nowhere to be found, and I haven't added it to my card when it was there.

Yes. If you read the terms, a lot of them say enrollment is limited. The good ones may go away pretty quickly,  especially merchandise around Christmas. 

Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

In addition to the standard Dining Credit Amex had an offer in November for a $10 statement credit for a purchase over $10 at a local Restaurant. Which I believe was for that their small business promotion, so I'l likely not see that again. But it was a nice bonus regardless, a free dinner is always a nice perk!

Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just added all the offeres on all my cards. We'll see what heppens. Logged out and logged in again in 5 minutes. No new offers are available yet Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many would that be in total then? The available list caps at 100, but as you keep adding them more are available. The other day I just added the ones that appealed to me, then reloaded teh page by switching cards and more were added. I didn't feel like adding every singe one though! lol

Keep us posted.

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

there are 152 added offers accross 3 cards in total (80-ish, 50-ish and 20-ish)

still no new available offers 

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.