Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More USAA Love

tag
wreith
Frequent Contributor

More USAA Love

I just called for a CLI I've had the card for 6 months, It was a HP but I got boost of $3K to take me up to $7K on this card.  This will really help me with my Util.  I have recently paid off my Discover, Chase, Macys, and Lowes all down to zero.  I still have balances on a few other cards.  Loving USAA.

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: More USAA Love

@wreith wrote:

I just called for a CLI I've had the card for 6 months, It was a HP but I got boost of $3K to take me up to $7K on this card.  This will really help me with my Util.  I have recently paid off my Discover, Chase, Macys, and Lowes all down to zero.  I still have balances on a few other cards.  Loving USAA.

Congrats Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 10
UPSGregg
Established Member

I could probably get mine raised on all three of my USAA cards. Just haven't tried it yet. My visa card was recently upgraded to visa signature. I didn't even know USAA had them!  

Starting Score: EQ 779
Current Score: EQ 779
Goal Score: EQ 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 10
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@UPSGregg wrote:

I could probably get mine raised on all three of my USAA cards. Just haven't tried it yet. My visa card was recently upgraded to visa signature. I didn't even know USAA had them!  

USAA has Visa Signature?

Message 4 of 10
Yankeefan
Valued Member

USAA absolutely offers a Visa Siggy.

Message 5 of 10
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

thats interesting.  Cuz they only seem to promote the WMC.  On their site they only show that the platinum visa is the only visa they have.  Must be an upgrade-only card, cuz their is no way that anyone can just straight up app for it.

Message 6 of 10
greeneman21
Contributor

congrats on your credit line increase. Smiley Happy

Wallet: NFCU CashRewards 35k-- USAA AMEX 28k-- USAA World MC 22k-- Discover IT 17.5k--Chase Freedom 23.5k-- NFCU NavCheck 15k
Message 7 of 10
greeneman21
Contributor

Wait....USAA has a Visa signature? how did that upgrade come about? How long have you had it? Was it automatic or a request?

Wallet: NFCU CashRewards 35k-- USAA AMEX 28k-- USAA World MC 22k-- Discover IT 17.5k--Chase Freedom 23.5k-- NFCU NavCheck 15k
Message 8 of 10
Yankeefan
Valued Member

I have the USAA Amex. A family member has the USAA Visa Sig, just saw the card over the holidays. They had no clue what a signature card was, and no idea when it converted. So I cannot offer anything beyond the fact that I have layed eyes on one.

Message 9 of 10
greeneman21
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.