Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most swiped card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Most swiped card?

Discover IT 2% Gas/Restaurant and 1% everything else. Everything is doubled for the first year, currently last month for that and will be seeking a better card for restaurant spending. I travel for work and end up eating a out a lot.

Message 11 of 61
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Most swiped would be Savor probably, but definitely not the highest spend. Lots of

micro transactions for food. Sometimes 3 or more times in a day. I'm always hungry lol. Highest spend recently has been my DC. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 12 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

CFU right now (0% promo). It will eventually be the DC as we get into next year.

Message 13 of 61
Sharingan
Established Contributor

NFCU More Rewards or Capital One Savor (grandfathered) for most swiped.

American Express Business Prime by far the most used since the start of the pandemic. 

Message 14 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Up until 2 months ago it was my Amex BCE. Forgoing any points the next few months and all the spend goes on my NFCU Plat as I was advised that "buying a horse" would reflect positively come 91/3 and 2nd card time. It feels weird...

Message 15 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America Travel Rewards VS because I'm a Preferred Rewards (Gold) member) and get 25% rewards bonus. While during a pandemic it may not be as useful for travel purchases, the points can can be converted to cash back into my checking account, cash toward my statement balance, gift cards, etc. So I'm using this at the moment for my daily spend. 

Also using Discover for restaurants and gas at 2%. 

Message 16 of 61
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Business Gold 4x on dining and fuel.
Message 17 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since May of 2020 - easily the 3% AOD FCU Visa.  I never leave home without it.  Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 61
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

Right now I'd have to say it's a tie between the Amex Gold (4x dining and groceries) and Delta Business Reserve (everything else, trying to hit MQM thresholds). Amex Platinum is set for recurring streaming services because of the credit.

Message 19 of 61
DoctorWily
Established Member

Bank of the West cash back world MC. It's my "food" card since it gets 3% back on groceries, restaurants, fast food.

Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.