Did you mean: 

Most swiped card?

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Most swiped card?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

the one that comes out of my walletSmiley Wink

Sorry im ol'schooll....my physical , coming out of my back pocket " wallet" !Smiley Wink

And here I thought it was your Walmart cardSmiley Wink

Message 21 of 61
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Until the end of September, it was probably a tie between Chase Amazon and Amex Amazon, and USB AR right behind them. Now Amex is in the sock drawer till next year because they capped the 5% earnings. My dislike for Amex continues to grow with all their shenanigans. 

Now Chase Amazon and USB AR get the most spend. 

Message 22 of 61
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Sorry im ol'schooll....my physical , coming out of my back pocket " wallet" !Smiley Wink

Could be .....my.....Pendread....card...???Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's Club mastercard is my most commonly used card due to the 5% back on gas and 3x on dining make me use it the most.  The next card would be whatever card I'm using for hitting a bonus.  

Message 24 of 61
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Currently it's my PenFed PCR Visa. 

Message 25 of 61
GrandBaker
Contributor

AMEX Everyday Preferred.

Message 26 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Could be .....my.....Pendread....card...???Smiley Wink

You got another one? Want details! Lol

Message 27 of 61
SirMilo
Regular Contributor

Mine is the BBVA ClearPoints. Since I can choose my 3x category as "Utilities", it covers my entire overhead for the month with good rewards. My consistent "Utilities" spend (showing in BBVA category) include:

Cellular service

Internet and cable service

Atmos (Natural Gas)

Municipal Utililities District (water, trash)

COA Utilities (electric)

Farmers Insurance (car and home insurance)

I use my other cards during the month to show spend on fuel, streaming services, dining, travel, groceries and any needs not shown above. I could also take care of some of these other items for 2x rewards on BBVA but I like to put spend on all cards every month.

Message 28 of 61
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Not quite "swiped" but I find myself entering Paypal Key into many websites now, for the 5% (Discover last q, Freedom this),   Once Jan arrives (and assuming no-one is offering 5% on Paypal) I will link it to USAlliance (if that's still doing 3%!)   The indirection is very useful as I don't need to update recurring payments in several places.

For "real" swipes, actually Samsung Pay, Chase Amazon (for Whole Foods) and USB AR (everything else).

And for real real swipes, Cash App card, for 10% off groceries.

Message 29 of 61
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Lately the Freedom Flex has gotten the most charges since I have it tied to my PayPal Key and pretty much everything I can get is going on there for 5%.  The Citi Costco gets a lot for Gas, Dining and Costco is about the only store I am regularly going through right now.  AMEX Every day is primary on my Google Pay. I know getting 1x point for non grocery spend is less than other cards from a cash back perspective but I try to get the 20 transactions a month for the bonus points and I am slowly getting MRs.  

Message 30 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.