cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most swiped card?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Most swiped card?

My DW would be the Walmart card for 5% but now that has ended it will be Huntington Voice.

Mine would be the Savor card. We both do a fair amount of swipes on our BCE cards also.

AOD and USAlliance get a lot of use. They would be close to the Savor card. 

DIscover would be number 1 for certain categories get many more swipes than normal.

That is what having multiple cashback cards does Smiley Happy

CU's FTW! Best 3 cards are AOD 3%, USAlliance 3%, and Alliant 2%.
It's sad when the Big Boys can't stack up against CU's!
250k+ CL and climbing.
Plastiq Get 500 FFDs. 1225384 Acorns July 2019 53FTE4
Message 31 of 61
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Citi DC for sure

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex ED: 18k
Citi DC: 7.7k
Best Buy Visa: 3k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 32 of 61
Highlighted
New Contributor

Citi DC 

It gets a large majority of my  spend and my other cards catch the rest in catagory spend.

Message 33 of 61
Highlighted
Super Contributor

For the next few weeks, AMEX Bonvoy Brilliant while I try to finish the $1000 for $100 bonus spend. 10 points on dining and gas doesn't hurt either. 

After that ( and recently as well ) the Gold card is used most, as the Dining and Groceries 4 points is nice.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
Message 34 of 61
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Amex Gold gets most of my swipes and spend because of dining and groceries, since that's the majority of my day to day expenses. After that it's a mix of BCP (lots of streaming subscriptions and all iTunes purchases, plus some grocery and random spend), the two Discos (rotating 5% for ITCash and gas on Chrome), and PenFed PCR for uncategorized 2%.

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | PenFed PCR | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | 2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line

TCL $85,600 | Agg. Util under 5%
Message 35 of 61
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

actually been favoring my PPMC since its 2% and the rewards can be redeemed monthly. Though im sure its new brother may kick the baby( SP😉) @ImTheDevil  i know you've  been waiting to hear about Brother so ill post it later today as the Stork finally arrivedSmiley Wink

Message 36 of 61
Highlighted
New Contributor

Citi DC. Groceries are really the only category I get much use out of, so those go on my BCP, otherwise pretty much everything else goes through the DC.

10/16/20
EX 776
EQ 771
TU 785
Cap1 QS March 2017 | AmEx BCP July 2019 | Citi DC June 2020 | AmEx Delta Gold October 2020 | Chase FU October 2020
Message 37 of 61
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

actually been favoring my PPMC since its 2% and the rewards can be redeemed monthly. Though im sure its new brother may kick the baby( SP😉) @ImTheDevil  i know you've  been waiting to hear about Brother so ill post it later today as the Stork finally arrivedSmiley Wink

About time lol @AverageJoesCredit I've been waiting impatiently for your announcement!

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | PenFed PCR | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | 2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line

TCL $85,600 | Agg. Util under 5%
Message 38 of 61
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Two of my cards are currently tied for the "most swiped" honor:

-- PenFed Power Cash

-- NFCU More Rewards (gas and groceries)

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom Unlimited
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Freedom • Chase United MileagePlus • UNFCU Azure
Message 39 of 61
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Right now my most swiped card has been my American Express Delta Gold card I am trying to earn a free flight and well so far I quite close.

Things to do in 2020:
1. Pay off and get rid of Credit One.(Pay off done! Now to close it.)
2.Removal of late payments with my mortgage company.(I am currently working on this.)
3.Personal Loan through Navy Federal for payoff of HELOC or mortgage refinance Membership was approved.
Closed Cards/Accounts:
Message 40 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.