Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Chase cards online

tag
lexrjSD
Regular Contributor

Multiple Chase cards online

I currently have the CSP and just now got approved for the Southwest and Ink card, do I have to have 3 separate online logins? one for each card? If this is true that is beyond stupid.

I already think chase interface is freaking horrible, slow and old, but having to have 3 different logins/password is just retarded, I gonna get my sign bonus and close all these cards!

Sorry for the rant.....just very annoyed by this.

WALLET: Amex BCP 25K | Barclay Arrival Plus 27K | Chase Reserve 20K |
Amex SimplyCash 50K

FICO: EX 812 | EQ 815 | TU 815
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multiple Chase cards online

@lexrjSD wrote:

I currently have the CSP and just now got approved for the Southwest and Ink card, do I have to have 3 separate online logins? one for each card? If this is true that is beyond stupid.

I already think chase interface is freaking horrible, slow and old, but having to have 3 different logins/password is just retarded, I gonna get my sign bonus and close all these cards!

Relax.. It will be 1 login for all cards as I have a lot of chase cards... Congrats on the approvals.Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@lexrjSD wrote:

It will be 1 login for all cards.. Congrats on the approvals.

+1, I love this.

Message 3 of 8
lexrjSD
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@lexrjSD wrote:

Relax.. It will be 1 login for all cards as I have a lot of chase cards... Congrats on the approvals.Smiley Wink

Oops, feeling sily.....Smiley Embarassed

So how do I do this? I have the new cards and I don't see how to add to my current account that already has the CSP linked.

Amex SimplyCash 50K

Message 4 of 8
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@lexrjSD wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@lexrjSD wrote:

Oops, feeling sily.....Smiley Embarassed

So how do I do this? I have the new cards and I don't see how to add to my current account that already has the CSP linked.

The account should be linked to your online account automatically. Since they're not, you should call the number on the back of your card

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to your online account in the top right, directly below the red log out you should see "customize accounts." [make sure you are on the "my accounts" screen.]

If you click that, then "add acounts," it should give you options for adding a card based on the account number.

Message 6 of 8
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

I don't know about business cards (ink) but my 3 chase cards are all there. In fact, I was not instantly approved for my 2nd chase cards and I saw it online 4 days before I got the e-mail saying I was approved. I actually really like chase's interface & the app (for iPhone) works great for me. (Discover app on the other hand apparently doesn't work for me & the IT people there are having issues helping me).
Good luck and congrats on your new cards!
Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 7 of 8
lexrjSD
Regular Contributor

Ok, wouldn't take it online so I called in. It took about 15min but it's all together now, the trick was that you can only have a business card account with personal cards linked to it but not the other way around, since my orignal account was the CSP it wouldn't take the new business cards.

Thanks for the help/support guys!

Amex SimplyCash 50K

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.