Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Synchrony Cli Requests?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Synchrony Cli Requests?

Just requested a cli on my walmart card and was approved. Is it ok to also ask on my other Synchrony accounts?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multiple Synchrony Cli Requests?

Yeah they don’t seem to mind that, just don’t ask for the same card again or you’ll get a letter for “too many recent credit limit increases on this account.”

Message 2 of 11
Caught750
Valued Contributor

How long between requests on the same card?
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 3 of 11
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Caught750 wrote:
How long between requests on the same card?

It depends on the card.

For example I can get one every 4 months from Amazon or Walmart, but others have gotten in 3 months.

Lowes I can get every 31 days or so.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah they don’t seem to mind that, just don’t ask for the same card again or you’ll get a letter for “too many recent credit limit increases on this account.”

I may or may not have seen this come my way a few times.  Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I may or may not have seen this come my way a few times.  Smiley LOL

I got one the other day. Trying hard with that Amazon card. smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 6 of 11
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Anyone know how often you can request one on the PayPal Cashback MC? I'm thinking of getting this card and I'm curious of the growth potential.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KLEXH25 wrote:

Anyone know how often you can request one on the PayPal Cashback MC? I'm thinking of getting this card and I'm curious of the growth potential.

Same as other Sync cards but they seem to want more history than other cards. I got a CLI 3 months after getting my Amazon Store Card but I have been shot down on PayPal for 4 months and reading here, it seems like 5-7 months is common before the first CLI on a Sync major. 

Of course if you really need more, you can call up Credit Solutions. I haven’t done so because I don’t need the limit yet. 

Message 8 of 11
sdwalt
Regular Contributor

I think my starting linit was like $3000 or so, I tried again about a month later and was denied. I used it a few times and tried again a month or so larer again and it was approved for $10000

Message 9 of 11
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@sdwalt wrote:

I think my starting linit was like $3000 or so, I tried again about a month later and was denied. I used it a few times and tried again a month or so larer again and it was approved for $10000

Which card are you referring to?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.