cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 1st BT "offer" from BOFA since having card.

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

My 1st BT "offer" from BOFA since having card.

Logged into acct just now to "check on things" like I do daily, and noticed that I had a two BT offers. They werent terrible by any means, but hopefully this means they are slowly starting to come around to me.  The offers were.....

0% till 11/2017...3% fee

1.99 till 02/2018...3% fee. 

Both offers had the option of BT or deposit the cash into my checking, which I dont have with them, so it would be external. 

Like I said, not the worst offer, but I did have a dirty file upon approval, starting as the 99/500, that graduated at 5 mo with a small CLI. Current CL is only $1.5k, and have had the card a year now. Have tried for a CLI a few times and declined, (even with the blue "request a credit limit increase" button showing).  Not trying again for awhile as Im in the garden. 

Just nice to see something other than the "deals" on food or something stupid. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My 1st BT "offer" from BOFA since having card.

@pizza1 wrote:

Logged into acct just now to "check on things" like I do daily, and noticed that I had a two BT offers. They werent terrible by any means, but hopefully this means they are slowly starting to come around to me.  The offers were.....

0% till 11/2017...3% fee

Both offers had the option of BT or deposit the cash into my checking, which I dont have with them, so it would be external. 

Like I said, not the worst offer, but I did have a dirty file upon approval, starting as the 99/500, that graduated at 5 mo with a small CLI. Current CL is only $1.5k, and have had the card a year now. Have tried for a CLI a few times and declined, (even with the blue "request a credit limit increase" button showing).  Not trying again for awhile as Im in the garden. 

Just nice to see something other than the "deals" on food or something stupid. Smiley Happy

Of course they are.  Who wouldn't? Smiley Wink  Congrats!

Message 2 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

0% till 11/2017...3% fee

Of course they are.  Who wouldn't? Smiley Wink  Congrats!

Thanks Irish lol Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice Pizza! Dont worry, those are like the offers im getting and using haha so youll get there in no time. They werent kidding when they said Boa likes to hit you from all over with those Bt offers. Ive actually done my first ever Bt with them and must say its an amazingly easy process. I prefer to pay my orher creditors so i just get the money deposited into my checking and voila, its there. I dont know when rhe next time i will hit em up for a cli seeing as my TU went from dirty to clean to a disaster lol. No use in asking for another cli when im back in the stone ages LolSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice Pizza! Dont worry, those are like the offers im getting and using haha so youll get there in no time. They werent kidding when they said Boa likes to hit you from all over with those Bt offers. Ive actually done my first ever Bt with them and must say its an amazingly easy process. I prefer to pay my orher creditors so i just get the money deposited into my checking and voila, its there. I dont know when rhe next time i will hit em up for a cli seeing as my TU went from dirty to clean to a disaster lol. No use in asking for another cli when im back in the stone ages LolSmiley Happy

LOL..yea, its kinda hard to take advantage of a BT offer with only a $1500 CL. Oh well. Hoping that maybe end of the year or early part of next yearI see some movement. I straight up ask for $25k every time, because I know they counter, and I have other credit lines that high, so its not asking for too much  LOL Smiley Wink

Giving my reports some rest for the spring/summer, and possibly bring them out of hibernation later in the year...shall see. Ill have to be out of the garden for my Citi MC to graduate anyways in November/December, so I might take another stab at the CLI thing with BOFA at that time. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 16
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Thats way better than MY offer

image.jpg

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Pizza i just recently got my first ever bt offer from Citi on my Dc but cant do anything with my $1200 limit.Smiley Wink they finally have the sp language but it appears that im at my max in combined Citi backed cards without hp. Looks like thats a button ill be able to push again . Later on down the road ill probably go for another Boa card so i can leave my BBR for any Bts i may need to do. At least Boa will eventually give you a workable limitSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

Thats way better than MY offer

image.jpg

lol..sorry! Smiley Sad  

Your BOFA offer looks like my Barclays offer!! Ive been with Barclays for over 2 yrs, and Ive never received any BT offers from other than my current apr of 25% or whatever ridiculous number it is..lol..

Message 8 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol Pizza i just recently got my first ever bt offer from Citi on my Dc but cant do anything with my $1200 limit.Smiley Wink they finally have the sp language but it appears that im at my max in combined Citi backed cards without hp. Looks like thats a button ill be able to push again . Later on down the road ill probably go for another Boa card so i can leave my BBR for any Bts i may need to do. At least Boa will eventually give you a workable limitSmiley Happy

well, BOFA will need to come thru, and step up to the plate, seriously. I give them decent spend considering my CL, PIF before statement cuts, blah, blah, blah.    Im sure it would help if I stayed in the garden and didnt have any new accts or INQ for 6-9 months though lol Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im not sure Pizza but maybe try a small bt with them to perhaps see if that helps open up the coffers. It is indeed crazy when you find one lender will bend over backwards for ya while the other tells you to bend over....yikes....not a pretty picture but you get the driftSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.