Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Barclay CC was cancelled

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Re: My Barclay CC was cancelled

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Another Barclays closure thread. Still don't think this is the norm but they really are sensitive to new accounts. Every time I get the itch to app one of these app's seems to pop up. I'm going on 3 1/2 months app-free since I opened Barclays. Only 2 1/2 more months till I can app again LOL.

good thinking. they initally gave me 1500; called back door as SOON as i got my card and asked for an increase. i was approved for what i requested which was 2600 (oct. 2010); i knew i had to leave this alone so fast foward to april 2011 and they automatically increased me 1k to 3600. i knew it was a bad idea to even request via hard pull at all. in fact i did not want anymore increases on this card. over and over again they denied my request to lower the standard purchase apr from the day i received the card which was a whopping 21.74 . finally i got sick of the lousy rewards program and poor quality voice calls in addition to not being able to pc. (jan 2012)

however, i must say they do have the very best credit analyst service. not only is it instant but friendly as well.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 41 of 43
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@Smug wrote:
Speaking of APPLE 2 more days till ipad3 newsSmiley Happy

Well, my iPad is only a few months old, so I guess I'll be waiting a couple of years! Smiley Happy

wow same deal here. i have to admit, i am a bit dissapointed with myself for not waiting longer. i am considering returing my ipad2 this year or next depending on the info i hear.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditCrusader - great advice.
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.