cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cabelas Visa Has Been Upgraded without Asking!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

My Cabelas Visa Has Been Upgraded without Asking!!!!!

I received a new card from World Foremost Bank. They upgraded my card into Cabelas Visa Signature Card without asking. I haven't used that much since I got the card last year. I looked at the website and they didn't mention anything about upgrading any cardholders into Visa Signature card. I didn't use $10K to get the Visa Signature. The account number,CL, the APR of the card stays the same. The card design is the same except it has Visa Signature at the bottom of the card.

Ron. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
logan_720
Established Contributor

Re: My Cabelas Visa Has Been Upgraded without Asking!!!!!

Plus all the enhanced benefits that come with the "Signature." Sounds like they did you a solid! Congrats on the unexpected conversion!

Logan.

Message 2 of 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:

Plus all the enhanced benefits that come with the "Signature." Sounds like they did you a solid! Congrats on the unexpected conversion!

Logan.

Thanks!!! That was an unexpected. I'm glad I didn't have to spend $10K to get an upgrade for the card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 3 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

CONGRATS!!!

Thanks!!!

Ron.

Message 5 of 6
hemi961
Regular Contributor

I got mine the end of last week and it is also a signature card.  I'm not sure if it was in the literature they sent with the card or not but it was either there or on the website that it showed the line up of their cards.  In the past you had a regular card and depending on spend you were upgraded to signature or a black signature card.  However, in the pictures I saw it showed the signature card we go (which has Classic printed on it), then depending on spend you got a different signature card which I think they referred to silver, then with the $25,000 spend (I think) you got the black card.  So now they have 3 signature cards, the classic that we got, the silver and then the black. 

Found the literature that came with the card and it shows the line up.  Classic, Silver and Black all of them are signature cards even though when I log in it still shows the amount I need to spend to get upgraded to signature.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.