Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit Profile

tag
KayMD
Valued Member

My Credit Profile

Just check online and I was aprroved for the Wells Fargo College Card, Now I am happy and will be taking a break for a year at only 20 I think am doing okay for myself. What you guys think? Please take a look at my profile. For Wells Fargo they gave me $700.

All cards current/no late payments.
AMEX Zync
Date Open: 04/2011
$536/ Charge Card
CAPITAL ONE (24.9%)
Date Open: 8/2010
$445/$500
FPB (First Premier Bank) (21.10%) (First card ever should I give this up?)
Date Open:8/2009
$111/$200
Experian - 639, Equifax - 599,TransUnion - 650
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Credit Profile

@KayMD wrote:

Just check online and I was aprroved for the Wells Fargo College Card, Now I am happy and will be taking a break for a year at only 20 I think am doing okay for myself. What you guys think? Please take a look at my profile.

All cards current/no late payments. 
AMEX Zync
Date Open: 04/2011
$536/ Charge Card
CAPITAL ONE
Date Open: 8/2010
$445/$500
FPB (First Premier Bank)
Date Open:8/2009
$111/$200

3 open credit lines is good. 

Though; your utilization is a bit high (FP at 56%, Cap1 at 89%; for a total of 80% overall). Note: As Zync is a charge card, it calculates different on most scoring systems. 

You may want to think about getting the utilization down; before you apply for anything else. 

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 2 of 8
KayMD
Valued Member

True. That's part of the main reason I am going to sit out for a year and not apply for anything.

Message 3 of 8
KayMD
Valued Member

What about my scores?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind if I ask if Wells Fargo asked you to prove that you were enrolled for that card. I'm thinking of applying for it, but proving enrollment can be such a headache! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@KayMD wrote:

What about my scores?

Since you've listed all three, it's highly unlikely that they are FICO scores, so they're probably pretty irrelevant to what lenders are looking for.

Where'd you get your scores?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
KayMD
Valued Member

Yeah. They did but all I did was faxed them my I.D. and a list of my clases and the next day I was approved .

Message 7 of 8
KayMD
Valued Member

From Wells Fargo credit program. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.