Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

tag
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

My main go to credit union that I use for all my daily expenses and deposit my salary into, SCSCU, is doing three things to help:

1. Deferring up to 3 months of payments on all loans.

2. Hardship loans for up $3500.00

3. If it's not listed, just ask.

I know it may not seem like much, up it's something.

Guyatthebeach

Message 11 of 281
RSX
Valued Contributor

I just signed up for the Apple GS - No Interest for March.  Very straightforward.  Not sure if I need it, but might as well have it in place.  

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 12 of 281
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

What an awesome thread! 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 13 of 281
Remedios
Credit Mentor

BECU is offering 0%APR on up to $2500.00, I think two years is max term.

I'd certainly call that helping. 

Message 14 of 281
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well i figure id ask. I set up a phone call from Langley to see the viabilty of doing a bt from my Sears to them. They are my only lender with whom i may have a bt offer. I just recently did this bt with Sears, straight to checking, but it runs only to Nov. Langley has offer for 12 months. I will ask if a) its possible and  b) if possible could i get the insursnce on my card. I know its a more lol moment asking for insurance but i guess one never knows if they dont ask.  Even if they say no, i still have til Nov with Sears worse comes to worse ill call them and see what  can  be done. Id rather move a bt to Langley where my card apr is below 9% than one at 26% after promo ends.

Message 15 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ally auto is allowing to defer payments for up to 120 days. Very easy, can request in the app so no need to talk to anyone. I haven't signed up for this since I don't think I need to at this point but, good to know it's available.

Message 16 of 281
althes
Frequent Contributor

Langley CU offering members extra personal loans

Heyaa Langley CU offering members extra personal loans.

Due to COV19.

Interest rate rebates.

Any takers.

• Same day funding
• No origination or prepayment fees
• Monthly 10% interest rebate program
• Fixed rate – never worry about increasing rates!
• Terms up to 96 months

Message 17 of 281
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Langley CU offering members extra personal loans

Turns out that when chase auto says there's a wait of more than 50 minutes, they mean at least 2 hours. Still holding.

Message 18 of 281
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Langley CU offering members extra personal loans

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Turns out that when chase auto says there's a wait of more than 50 minutes, they mean at least 2 hours. Still holding.

It's good to know their automated system response is as accurate as their CSRs! 

I tried calling Siemens because I cannot get this wretched, old CT to run self diagnostics, a guy answered, couldn't hear a word he was saying because his dogs were barking, and when they would stop he'd start praising them and talking to them so I hung up in anger.

Maybe I should have asked he puts his dog on the phone. It would have been just as fruitful. 

Message 19 of 281
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I thought I'd start this thread for when and I hope it doesnt happen. For those who cant pay their min payments on any credit products. But have to pay for things to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads while being affected. It may be a bit premature. But its here for those who say they cant pay their min payments, need loans for their business, any type of assistance and asked for help and we can see what a creditor did for them. As things get tougher. Please no. We can see who went out of their way to help their customers. Compare notes, give info on credit. Whatever needs to be announced to fellow members. I'm sorry its in my blood for 36 yrs helping others in their time of need. We may need each others info here and can help out. Hey in my mind. If it helps 1 person from a credit collapse. It was worth it. But thats just me.

Thanks to those so far who have contributed some products that may help others. We got this gang. Smiley Very Happy

Just now on my news channel. There is a now a curfew in place after 11pm unless you work nights or have an emergency. Smiley Surprised

Message 20 of 281
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.