Not applicable

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

11A7EB4B-3170-466A-B10F-21285035FF9A.png

AmEx will help through chat

Message 51 of 281
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

It seems that the credit unions are being transparent with the help they're willing to offer while most of the big banks are waiting for it to be asked for.

Message 52 of 281
Green456
Established Contributor

BECU 0% interest $2500 loan

You can get $2500 loan from BECU during current Covid 19 economic slowdown. I think you get 90 days without payments then it is $104 per month for 24 months. I am in no need for such loan but I thought I would share it here. 

Message 53 of 281
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

It seems that the credit unions are being transparent with the help they're willing to offer while most of the big banks are waiting for it to be asked for.

Very true, but not surprising.

I however haven't received anything from DCU, nor does it seem anywhere on site. Suggests members have to ask. 

Message 54 of 281
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Golden 1 FCU wrote:

Emergency Relief Program

Our commitment to our members and communities we serve includes responding with compassion and urgency when unexpected events occur. These are times when you need us most. Our Emergency Relief Program is offered to members impacted by COVID-19. It offers flexible payment options on existing loans, waiver of certain fees, and short-term unsecured loans up to $5,000 with a fixed interest rate as low as 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Loan applications are currently being accepted for those impacted by COVID-19.

Emergency Relief Program

• Foreign ATM fee waiver. Third party fees may still apply.
  • Waiver of penalties for early withdrawals on Certificates of Deposit (CDs).
  • Waiver of late fees for mortgages, home equity, credit cards and loans and lines of credit.
  • Up to two months of deferred payments for existing consumer loans on request for impacted members.†
  • Short-term unsecured loans for impacted members.

Expires April 30, 2020

https://www.golden1.com/_landing-pages/covid-19
Message 55 of 281
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Library of Congress FCU wrote:

Life Happens and we can help. Apply Now

https://www.lcfcu.org/home/loans/personal

Message 56 of 281
AllZero
Mega Contributor

FirstTech FCU wrote:

First Tech will never call, message or email you to request any of your personal information. Be careful with any urgent messages that want you to follow a link or provide your personal information, and always double check the source before sharing your information. For more ways to keep your data safe, check out our Fraud Center.

Emergency Assistance Program
First Tech offers a special program to aid members that are experiencing financial hardship. Each situation is unique, so we’ll work directly with you to develop a plan that fits your life. We want you to know you’re supported, no matter what life throws your way. If you’re interested in speaking to a First Tech representative about modifying a current First Tech loan, please complete the quick form.

Loan modification request form

Emergency Loans
First Tech also offers Emergency Loans for members in special situations such as a natural disaster or a regional emergency. Current rate and terms are below. Applicant must be a current member of First Tech to be eligible. 

Apply for an Emergency Loan

Emergency LoanAnnual Percentage Rate1Loan Amount (min/max)Loan Term
 4.75% APR$500/$10,0006 to 36 months

1 APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans are subject to credit approval. Credit Union membership is required and subject to approval. Interest rate and program terms are subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply.

https://www.firsttechfed.com/articles/updates/covid-19-update
Message 57 of 281
cr101
Established Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Okay, I'll start

US Bank is offering a personal loan with 2.99% apr for amounts $4999.00 or lower, up to 48 months. The only drawback, it must be finalized in the branch. 

Smiley LOL how funny. i guess they figure if they're willing to risk death or hospitalization, they must really need the help, so let's give it to em.

@blindambition wrote:

I however haven't received anything from DCU, nor does it seem anywhere on site. Suggests members have to ask. 

i was hoping someone would have info on dcu. @saeren? care to be our guinea pig?

Message 58 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cr101 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Okay, I'll start

US Bank is offering a personal loan with 2.99% apr for amounts $4999.00 or lower, up to 48 months. The only drawback, it must be finalized in the branch. 

Smiley LOL how funny. i guess they figure if they're willing to risk death or hospitalization, they must really need the help, so let's give it to em.

@blindambition wrote:

i was hoping someone would have info on dcu. @saeren? care to be our guinea pig?

I mean DCU is saying people who have been "directly affected" so I would imagine they're acting more like a bank with this one. 

Message 59 of 281
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@cr101 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Okay, I'll start

Smiley LOL how funny. i guess they figure if they're willing to risk death or hospitalization, they must really need the help, so let's give it to em

As someone who risks getting infected every day, as someone who's been in contact with at least five infected patients, as someone who risks bring this home to my children every day, and as someone who would care for you should you get sick before me, I totally and utterly fail to see what you're finding so funny. 

Right when I thought I've seen it all ...

Message 60 of 281
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.