Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

tag
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

Just got a call from my BofA branch banker, the one who opened my personal and business credit cards. I thought he was calling to wish me Happy Birthday, instead of just an email, like Target, Ulta and Starbucks,lol! 

Happy birthday, @creditobsessedinFL!!

Great thread guys! This is a great resource and after the buttload of emails ive gotten from businesses telling me how much they "care," it's good to know which ones actually do.

Message 91 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRB Auto is able to defer payments for 2 months (possibly more depending on your history with them) for disaster relief

Message 92 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Read someone asking about DCU earlier and just got around to logging in and peaking around.  Noticed I had an Accept Offer.  Is this an offer for the current situation?  Assuming it can't be, especially when compared to other FI's offers right now, but don't think I've ever seen this mentioned before.

dcu.jpg

EDIT:  Do see that it is a product they offer for emergencies and what not.  Just not sure if this was prompted by what's happening or what.  Have no other products with them and just $1000 sitting in the savings.

Message 93 of 281
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Thank you  for the Birthday wishes!  

@KLEXH25 wrote:

Just got a call from my BofA branch banker, the one who opened my personal and business credit cards. I thought he was calling to wish me Happy Birthday, instead of just an email, like Target, Ulta and Starbucks,lol! 

Great thread guys! This is a great resource and after the buttload of emails ive gotten from businesses telling me how much they "care," it's good to know which ones actually do.

Message 94 of 281
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Read someone asking about DCU earlier and just got around to logging in and peaking around.  Noticed I had an Accept Offer.  Is this an offer for the current situation?  Assuming it can't be, especially when compared to other FI's offers right now, but don't think I've ever seen this mentioned before.

dcu.jpg

EDIT:  Do see that it is a product they offer for emergencies and what not.  Just not sure if this was prompted by what's happening or what.  Have no other products with them and just $1000 sitting in the savings.

No, it's a junky thing they offer to people to whom they don't want to offer something good. Note the 21% interest rate.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 95 of 281
JeffMO
Regular Contributor

I figured this would be the best place for this, just got an email from my bank UMB     

we work with our customers to help during any financial hardships, particularly those in which the situation is outside of their control. If you experience financial hardship due to COVID-19, please contact us at 800.860.4862 to discuss how we can help. UMB may provide payment flexibility on mortgages, home equity or personal loans, credit cards, and small business loans based on need. Access to additional credit lines may be made available based on individual situations.

Some specific programs we're ready to offer include:

Options for consumer loan and mortgage payment deferment or modifications on an individual, customized basis.

Increased mobile deposit limits.

Individualized, flexible credit card repayment and balance transfer options, as well as credit card payment deferral options.

Access to additional credit lines extended on a case-by-case basis.

Six-month term loan payment deferral option for current small business customers.

Counsel on the SBA Disaster Assistance Program and other state and local programs.

UMB is built on a 107-year foundation of stability and soundness. Rest assured that we will continue to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, no matter what.

Capital one 500, Discover 11.1k. UMB Signature visa 18.5k, DW UMB card Auth user 16K. Citi Costco anywhere 26.6k, Amazon Prime 22.3K
BH/Comenity Photo 10k Lowes advantage 35k
AAOA 2y4m, oldest 5 years. 0 collections. 125k income, Util 1% inq 1/12. 1/24. 30/60/90 = 0, No derog's, clean file. Rebuilding started 4 years ago.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 795
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 96 of 281
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@KLEXH25 wrote:

🤗Happy Birthday @CreditobsessedinFL 

Small wishes but heck, we are still here! Cheers, AJC

Message 97 of 281
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@KLEXH25 wrote:

🤗Happy Birthday @CreditobsessedinFL 

Small wishes but heck, we are still here! Cheers, AJC

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes @AverageJoesCredit, we will take all the good wishes we can get these days! Hang in there people...

Message 98 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

dcu.jpg

No, it's a junky thing they offer to people to whom they don't want to offer something good. Note the 21% interest rate.

Yeah, that's what made me think it wasn't necessarily because of what was going on.  Did just recently show up last couple days though, why it got me wondering and hoping it actually wasn't.  lol

Message 99 of 281
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

On the more niche side, I got an email from Trupanion (pet insurance), thinking it might be something useful like deferring premium payments, but it was mainly just the standard "we are there for you" type thing, except noting that their claims show no evidence of COVID-19 spread in pets in North America, and even if it happens, they will cover it....  But nothing substantial financially!

Message 100 of 281
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.