Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

BoA just emailed saying my payment deferral has been extended until June 15. So I can pay late without any fees. But they are still charging interest. It's no longer relevant for me because I PIF the BT I had on there and my card is back in the sock drawer. But thought I would share for the MF community.BoABoA

Message 261 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America:

This covid offer is a mess.

I also noticed that the payment application to balances is all screwed up on one of my cards, Cash Rewards Card. They are paying off the 0% balance before the revolving balance (on large payment). I had to raise an issue, the reps do not understand basic math.

Message 262 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One:

Late March they were offereing interest suspension and payment defferal as a part of Covid relief. Now they have removed interest suspension and are charging.

If you were enrolled in that and now if you were charged, you can call and get the interest charge removed.

Message 263 of 281
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

Has anyone gotten their 5% cash back from BB&T? It looks like I've just been getting the regular rate of 2% for my Spectrum Cash Rewards card, not the 5% as best as i can tell. I just redeemed my first reward on the card for a $25 statement credit, which is OK, but I should have netted $60.13 for my spend in April of $1,202.51.

Message 264 of 281
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

Has anyone gotten their 5% cash back from BB&T? It looks like I've just been getting the regular rate of 2% for my Spectrum Cash Rewards card, not the 5% as best as i can tell. I just redeemed my first reward on the card for a $25 statement credit, which is OK, but I should have netted $60.13 for my spend in April of $1,202.51.

@RehabbingANDBlabbing  this is not the thread to be using to ask this question. Putting it here so it gets more exposure is not a good idea and i kindly ask you refrain from doing so in the future. This thread was meant for people who need help from the current Pandemic and  how much cash back you get back is definetly not one of them. Thank you.

Message 265 of 281
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

@RehabbingANDBlabbing  this is not the thread to be using to ask this question. Putting it here so it gets more exposure is not a good idea and i kindly ask you refrain from doing so in the future. This thread was meant for people who need help from the current Pandemic and  how much cash back you get back is definetly not one of them. Thank you.

@AverageJoesCredit 

+1 Could not agree more my "special person", not the thread for this............................................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 266 of 281
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Decided to post this in case people are in a simaler sitution, and need the case. I was planning to take a cruise in Aug that was cancelled by the cruise line due the Covid-19 situation. Do to refunds to to related refunds, i had large credits on my Amex Platnum, and WF Propel card. I decided to call the issuers, and the immeditly transfered the credits to my checking account. the crdit were large enough that it would have been a a good few months to have balance out the credits, especially if I was to try to maximize rewards. I did not have to wait for the billing cycle to close, or jump tghrough any hoops, the FI were very nice about it, and within 2 days had the money back in my checking acount. I would rather have the money in my bank account than sitting as a credit on a CC account.

Do Witches use spell check?

Message 267 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple is offering a 3rd month of payment deferral. Really comes in handy right now because i have had 3 months to pay down my outstanding balance without worrying about interest. 
Apple Card skip a payment offerApple Card skip a payment offer

Message 268 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lending Club is offering deferment once a borrower signs in. Borrowers are asked a few questions including how long they may need the assistance. It then states that you will be notified in 7-10 days if the request has been approved. My brother just asked for 2 months and saw that as soon as he submitted the request, his next payment date was changed from May to July. Received the 'approval' email the next day. He said that the length of the loan is extended along with the interest continuing to accrue. He won't be back to work until June 1st so this gives his family a welcome break.

Message 269 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its wonderful that Barclays along with select issuers like Wells Fargo and Apple/Goldman are helping customers with Interest releif during tough times.

image.png

Message 270 of 281
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.