This offer is from AFFCU

Air Force Federal  Credit Union

Not a CU I read about often here

but it is providing relief for members

Hope this can  help someone

The image is hard to read. 

This is what the website says:

Loan Relief Measures

We are temporarily offering several emergency loan relief programs to assist our members who are encountering financial hardship due to the impact of the Coronavirus.

• Loan Extension Program
    You can now skip your payments for the next 60 days on your eligible AFFCU loan without paying a fee, and we are making the application process easy and stress-free. Simply call our Member Contact Center, answer a few questions and you’re done!  If you would like to request a loan extension on your AFFCU loan, call us today at 800.227.5328* Important: Interest will continue to accrue during the deferment period. Payment relief offer does not represent debt forgiveness.
  • Pandemic/Disaster Loan
    We are offering a special loan for those members encountering financial hardship, and are in need of help with the basics, such as groceries and gas. Click here to learn more and apply today.
  • Auto Loan Payment Relief
    Whether you’re refinancing your existing auto loan, or buying a new or used car, we are here to help. We have extended our payment period, to no payment being required for the next 90 days. Take a much needed break from your car payment for the next 3 months. Click here to learn more and apply today.

Financial Assistance

In an effort to help our members and make life a little easier during these difficult times, the following enhancements are now available and fees will be waived effective immediately:

• Overdraft transfer fee ($2.00).
  • No limits on transfers from Savings accounts.
  • AFFCU ATM inquiry and transaction fee at non-AFFCU and no-COOP ATM ($1.00).

Popmoney, the person-to-person personal payment service is now available for FREE. Use this service to pay via email or text. Access Popmoney through Bill Pay inside CyberMAT. To learn more about Popmoney, click here.

Message 232 of 281
RSX
Valued Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

Financial Relief With a One Time Skip-A-Pay

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Boundless $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $29.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $8k
Message 233 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if it's been added but AMEX is also offering payment deferrals.

Navy Federal has a wonderful program for financial hardships through their personal finance management program for all credit products- loans, lines, cards, and auto. The application page can be found at navy federal.org/pfi 

They offer payment deferrals, loan extensions, payment and rate reductions through this program for up to one year for those who qualify.

Message 234 of 281
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Thank's for making my post readable @Anonymous 

Computers are not my strong suit,They are

a great CU btw :-)

Message 235 of 281
dragontears
Senior Contributor

I received an unexpected call from US Bank (my primary bank for 20+ years). Asking how I was doing, if I was impacted by COVID19 (told him no) and if things changed and I do have any financial impact to reach out to him or my local branch as they have assistance programs that could help. 

Only bank/lender that has called, everyone else just sends emails. 

Message 236 of 281
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: COVID-19: BOOST Mobile giving FREE 20gb of data to customers

This is from Pffcu

Police and Fire Fighters CU

Sameday loan funds

IMG_20200416_130238680.jpg

Message 237 of 281
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

This one came today also,

unsolicitated loan offer from PSECU

Hope it can help someone

IMG_20200416_130034106.jpg

Message 238 of 281
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@UH_HUH wrote:

This is from Pffcu

Police and Fire Fighters CU

Sameday loan funds

IMG_20200416_130238680.jpg

Good info as always @UH_HUH  whats up on your finds lol.....POOF COO🤣

Message 239 of 281
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have had a big covid income hit so i requested covid assistance from amex a few days ago. they said i could skip payments this month on all cards, but I was able to pay min on the first card due this month just because i hate the idea of missing a payment (100% ontime payment history). it was an amex charge card with a pay over time balance. the statement has cut now and i noticed that it did not accure interest on the pay over time after statement cut. very surprised and appreciated.

Message 240 of 281
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.