Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico Feedback

tag
ronstar7
Established Contributor

My Fico Feedback

Not sure where this goes, but when does MY Fico start giving you recommendations regarding which cards you mght be approved for and just general tips and tidbits of what you can do to help your credit. Do you have to have all 3 scores pulled to get this info? I only have 1 my TU. Do I have to go to a specific area to see this stuff or would it just pop up when I log in?

Thanks!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: My Fico Feedback

@ronstar7 wrote:

Not sure where this goes, but when does MY Fico start giving you recommendations regarding which cards you mght be approved for and just general tips and tidbits of what you can do to help your credit. Do you have to have all 3 scores pulled to get this info? I only have 1 my TU. Do I have to go to a specific area to see this stuff or would it just pop up when I log in?

Thanks!

Those recommendations are not specific to you. Like any other website, it's marketing based on what the lenders usual UW criteria would approve. 

Message 2 of 3
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Re: My Fico Feedback

@09Lexie wrote:

@ronstar7 wrote:

Thanks!

Those recommendations are not specific to you. Like any other website, it's marketing based on what the lenders usual UW criteria would approve. 

Gotcha, thanks!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.