Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Gratitude

tag
pats23
Contributor

My Gratitude

Been a contributer to this form for not even a month yet, but since I have been reading everyday and learning the ins and outs and ways to get things done, I have raised my available credit from 5300 to 10,500 with a 3200 CLI from cap1 and changing my Freedom card to CSP. without a doubt helping my credit score now and for the future and as corny as it is. I have you guys to thank. And isn't it funny for those who post everyday how you start to see and expect who is always active and whos going to respond just funny!

Thanks! and cheers to my new facebook(myfico)

$4000----------- $5000------------$15000-------------$3500-------------NPSL----------$2500------------$5000----------$10000--------$5000
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: My Gratitude

Congrats on those CLI's ! I, for one, have learned so much from everyone. I think it's only neighborly to share advice from my own personal experiences just like others have done - and for that I am forever thankful.
Message 2 of 7
pats23
Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Congrats on those CLI's ! I, for one, have learned so much from everyone. I think it's only neighborly to share advice from my own personal experiences just like others have done - and for that I am forever thankful.

I was 100% positive you would reply!

$4000----------- $5000------------$15000-------------$3500-------------NPSL----------$2500------------$5000----------$10000--------$5000
Message 3 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@pats23

That's too funny. I really enjoy this forum and all it's participants.
Message 4 of 7
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!!! This forums helped me tons as well! Thanks a lot everyone!!!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 7
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@pats23 wrote:

Been a contributer to this form for not even a month yet, but since I have been reading everyday and learning the ins and outs and ways to get things done, I have raised my available credit from 5300 to 10,500 with a 3200 CLI from cap1 and changing my Freedom card to CSP. without a doubt helping my credit score now and for the future and as corny as it is. I have you guys to thank. And isn't it funny for those who post everyday how you start to see and expect who is always active and whos going to respond just funny!

Thanks! and cheers to my new facebook(myfico)

I completely agree with you. Since I have followed the advice on this forum, I have gone from 1 CC with a $1,300 CL.  Now, I have 4 CCs (2 prime + 2 store) and $8,300 in available credit.  Would not have acheived these rapid gains had I not read the threads.  it's an awesome place to learn.

Message 6 of 7
jocleveland
Regular Contributor

Around four weeks ago I was trying to get my two subprime cards to do a CLI from their $400 and $500 limits. Taking advice from these forums,  I dropped one subprime, received a $1000 increase on the other (with cash rewards and no AF) and have four newbie's, all prime, and $20,000 total available CL. These forums are the stepping stones to credit success. If I haven't said it enough..Thanks again. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.