Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Jewelry Club Experience 13 Months Strong

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Jewelry Club Experience 13 Months Strong

So guys I was the one that was looking for information on MJC over a year ago with slim results and some unsettling findings. They seemed to have a great idea but had some issues early on and it didnt look good so I was nervous to sign up. Long story short I did it and I love it. I went from zero score to 658 in just 3 weeks. It was inexpensive and I still have it ope to this day and pay the annual fee just to have a $5000 credit account on record. It reports to all bureas on time and doesn’t require you buy anytafter the initial transaction.This is for ppl rebuilding or building credit. In exactly a year I went from no score to getting my first $20,000 rewards card as of two days ago. Im blown away. This forum and my Jewelry Club has me on my way to owning a home. And I passing this knowledge onto my family. So anyone worried about MJC being fake.... it’s definitely real. It reports on time faithfully and in most cases it will raise make your score as soon as it first reports. Now tome to see whats next.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: My Jewelry Club Experience 13 Months Strong

Glad you are happySmiley Happy. I'd probably give more credit to you on your success then this account enabling you to score a 20k Navy card but you've made it that's what countsSmiley Happy. Great luck on your future homeSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was my first and only line of credit. Before I had no score and could not get a regular credit card. So I decided I wound rather pay an annual fee for a $5000 line of credit that added hundreds of points to my score than a $250-$300 card that would take years to do the same. It reports on the same day of every month to each bureau which was the consern I had and It lowered my Utilization. So it was enough to get me approved for my new home in leas than a month. But That along with 1 other small cap 1 card and 1 small secured loan was all I have and BOOM.... the next card $20k. I only habe 2 cards. Im just nlown away. I think this forum gets most of the credit. Because I learned here and in the comments on other sites about MJC and NFCU and each move to take and in what order. Now whats next? I was rejected for NFCU CLOC but approved for the Rewards card. I dont know if I should apply with them again with another NFCU card or will that be oversoing it? Or accept the American express prepapproval? But theres and $95 annual fee
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see you have all the NFCU cards. Sid you apply all at once? And do you have the CLOC also? Do you mind asking what the cap is for all of themall together? Will they cap me out themselves?
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am glad your MJC is working for you! Smiley Wink Out of curiosity, does it report to all 3 bureaus?

Message 5 of 18
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am glad your MJC is working for you! Smiley Wink Out of curiosity, does it report to all 3 bureaus?

As OP has said: "It reports on the same day of every month to each bureau which was the consern I had"

I guess the answer is yes.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it reports faithfully on same day every month to all of them. Im not using it now and it still shows up as a credit card with a $5000 limit. It will definitely boost the score of someone rebuilding credit or a newbie. I wish you could ad AU. That would be awesome
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As OP has said: "It reports on the same day of every month to each bureau which was the consern I had"

I guess the answer is yes.

Thanks for clarifying, mate! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes it reports faithfully on same day every month to all of them. Im not using it now and it still shows up as a credit card with a $5000 limit. It will definitely boost the score of someone rebuilding credit or a newbie. I wish you could ad AU. That would be awesome

Thanks for sharing your honest experience, OP! I will apply for the card soon. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I heard about MJC from youtube 2 days ago. Glad work for you OP. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.