Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Jewelry Club Experience 13 Months Strong

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Jewelry Club Experience 13 Months Strong

Update.... so now After doing a secured load w self lender.... a capital 1 credit card and my jewelry club cars I was approved for a $20,000k card from Navy Federal within exactly a year almost to the day. So happy. Whoot whoot. Soon as I can figure out how ro upload my cards I will.
Message 11 of 18
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the datapoints and congrats on the new credit line.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi .. awesome to hear the good news about your experience on MJC account. I just signed up today and wondered how long does it take to get approved?
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this and nearing the 3rd year (Jan 16') It helped me so much in my credit repair process. I started with ficos in the low 500s. It helped with overall utilization ( I only really charged 1 thing under $100 financed) so it showed low usage paired with a Cap 1 Platinum($900) and Discover IT($400) and most was PIF or 1%-9% balance reporting. Ficos are now over 700s. 

Since then I've been able to get close to 60,000 in revolving credit.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have applied for this last week and received my stuff today! I am so anxious to see how this affects my score! How long did it take to initially show on your account?! Approx how long after did u wait to apply for navy federal? Do any one know of any other credit lines similar to mjc concept?
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you click my jewelry club you will see my review. I think it took roughly a month to post but there was a huge jump in my score. Navy fed took about a month in total to open and I applied for that card about 11 months after I got mjc. To be specific I got mjc.... applied for cap 1 unsecured card paid 10% for 3 months then asked for increase and paid for total 6 months ....then opened navy fed.... opened secured loan agter O got mjc with selflender and paid it for a year. All of this brought me from zero credit score with about $7-8k in debt to 740 score and approval
Of an awesome card. Hope this helps. Also I disputed things on my report also
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry so late. Its instant
Message 17 of 18
biglista88
Regular Contributor

I’m in my early rebuilding stage and I just signed up for MJC. I hope it helps my rebuild as much as it did for everyone in this thread! (Congratulations on all the success with MJC by the way!). Now I’m just hoping for fast reporting ☺️.
REBUILD STARTED (AGAIN) 9/1/2023

Current Scores 4/4/24

“Breathing new life into a dead credit file”
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.