cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Jewelry Club Review (using it for credit repair)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Jewelry Club Review (using it for credit repair)

Hwy guys. So I noticed I can rarely find any i formation on this company in regards to using it to improve credit. Here I will document my experience in real time to share if it worked.

On feb 3rd 2017 I placed an order. I was approved after a credit check that asked me questions to verify my identity. (Sofar no hars inquiry shown on my reports) Item was shipped with a tracking number on Feb 6th 2017. Total initial payment ($99 annual fee included) was $157.50 I have a remaining balance of $58.50 that will be paid in 2 months. On my statement it said my first payment was paid one 2/20/17 (I think thats because they try and give you time to Recieve and return the item if you aren't satisfied. Onve you keep it them they start the payment process. My next paymet will be in march on the 14th. I will keep you posted.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Jewelry Club Review (using it for credit repair)

Hello. Yes I definitely did this recently. My credit score went from 0 to 658 after the first payment was posted in all bureaus. Took about 3 weeks total. There was never a hard inquiry.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I definitely received a HP and no substantial change in CS.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just looked over my report and saw that they pulled from my Experian.. Hmmmm. I have a 1% ratio at the moment (only 1 payment cleared so far) but I literally had no score at all prior to this. For the record this is the only credit "card" on my report at this time. I just got approved for my first cc last Monday. I hope this helps someone. But if you have a complicated credit situation Im sure all those things would need to be considered.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats me above👆🏼 For some reason I had to make a new account.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

There have been a LOT of compliants regarding their spotty reporting, especially with EP
At one point, they supposedly lost their banking relationship to actually have the ability to report?

They seemed like a good idea but any 'new' small​ player is subject to one or two issues killing their biz model or changing course dramatically to stay afloat, who knows 😵
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.