Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My brother Approved for CS with Low CS and 3 CA reporting

tag
JustinNguyen
Contributor

My brother Approved for CS with Low CS and 3 CA reporting

Well I don't want to give a people a hope but this is real and amazing.A week ago I app'ed for 2 Chase and got instant approval With nice CL over 20K for each card.My brother he saw it,water ran out of his mouth LOL. He sat down on his computer and said look at me I'll let you see this. LOL after he put all his information and submit it, he got instant denied. LOL. I told him call Analyst. They asked him about 2 medical CA and 1 Phone CA. And ask him why he want a Card.

My brother said: 

Mam I don't really know why it hang on my credit report.

Chase:

Then if it not your,you have to file complaint and file police report.

My brother :

I scare police( LOL about this )

Chase :

Why you scare them, you have to file police report, maybe this is a fraud.

My brother :

I know,but they have to remove it out my credit report in this month or next couple months( it will fall off in this month of September)

Chase : ( Stop talking for 30s )

Chase :

What about xxxx( CA name ) phone bill that went to CA?

My brother :

Yes mam, iam so sorry this is my fault. I moved to another state. I called them and paid for the last bill.but they never mention about cancellation fee. And I forgot about cancellation fee too !( stupid # 2 ) LOL

Chase : Well......10S ........ Why you want CS?

My brother :

All my family using Chase right now.( He start ) My father, my mother, my sister, my brother. My worker. But I don't have 1 ( LOL )( I laughed so hard =)) )

Mam, Mam, Mam

Chase :

Yes sir?

My brother :

Please ship the CC to my house as fast as you can ( This is stupid #3)

Chase :

How do you know I was approved you for the Card ? ( I laughed again )

Chase :

Please hold for couple mins.

My brother:

Ok( He turned around and talk to me..... I scare she going to reject my application)

Chase:

I looked over your CR. I will approved you for 5K CL and you will receive a new card and welcome packet in 1 week.is anything I can help you with?

My brother :

Thank you Miss ( LOL this is stupid #4) he called her Mam in the hold processed and the end of it called Miss : LOL.

Today: I received 2 new chase and he received his Chase CC. LOL chase is amazing for recon and much understanding. They have a sweet heart !. Thanks Chase for my brother !

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: My brother Approved for CS with Low CS and 3 CA reporting

LMAO!!!! Thats too funny I can imagine this scene. Congrats to your brother and since it was a $5k CL shouldnt it be CSP?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.