Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My chances w/ Barclay's?

tag
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Re: My chances w/ Barclay's?

Yeah I love Barclay's, bought an iPad and paid it off right away. Put some plane tickets on it and now I'm paying that off as well. Anybody know how Barclays is with auto CLI's? I'd love a 500 CLI at the 6 month mark.
Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 21 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mAndrew1980 wrote:
Yeah I love Barclay's, bought an iPad and paid it off right away. Put some plane tickets on it and now I'm paying that off as well. Anybody know how Barclays is with auto CLI's? I'd love a 500 CLI at the 6 month mark.

You may get auto but it is a HP for customer initiated CLI's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Barclay's is pretty generous with their auto CLI's it's a toss up whether you get it at the 5/6 month mark or the 11/12 month mark but patience is the name of the game.

Message 23 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Barclay's is pretty generous with their auto CLI's it's a toss up whether you get it at the 5/6 month mark or the 11/12 month mark but patience is the name of the game.

something i am slowly getting used to!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 30
CS800
Super Contributor

Once the desire and urge to app subsides, it becomes eaiser to wait for the auto CLI's if any.

Message 25 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Once the desire and urge to app subsides, it becomes eaiser to wait for the auto CLI's if any.

I think for some **cough CA cough** the urge and desire never subsides Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 30
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

I think for some **cough CA cough** the urge and desire never subsides Smiley Very Happy

You can talk about dalebb, he is not here lol   

CA has a permanent urge like the vampire of credit apps

Message 27 of 30
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

i just ate and getting sleepySmiley Surprised

Message 28 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

i just ate and getting sleepySmiley Surprised

Yea me too, wish I had some booze to swallow it down tonight!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 29 of 30
CS800
Super Contributor

Jack and coke for me would do it.

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.