cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit must be getting better....

tag
gstq34
Contributor

Re: My credit must be getting better....

Those cards are no good.  Wait it out and get your scores up for PRIME cards.  Citi, Chase, Amex, Disco

Starting Score: 573
Current Score: 764 EX (FAKO)
Goal Score: 760 all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 32
Kwyjibo
Established Member

@myjourney wrote:

@Kwyjibo wrote:

Who is ERT?

@myjourney wrote:

ERT won't even issue an alert on those Lol

Emergency Response Team 

Helping those that wish to garden and get better cards with better limits ....

For members of the Garden ClubSmiley Wink

I like how safe it is here Woman Happy

Gardening until at least 12.16.13
Message 12 of 32
cqdealer711
Frequent Contributor

okay, so....

@ those posting who think i dont know these cards suck..... obviously I do know the cards suck . this post is/was meant to give you guys a chuckle at the amount of pre selected garbage I got in the mail this week.  Was my post not clear?  

lmao

Starting FICO Score: 10/1/12--EQ 512 | TU 492 | EX 524
Current FICO Score: 2/22/14--EQ 705 | TU 703 | EX 716
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 32
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@cqdealer711 wrote:

okay, so....

@ those posting who think i dont know these cards suck..... obviously I do know the cards suck . this post is/was meant to give you guys a chuckle at the amount of pre selected garbage I got in the mail this week.  Was my post not clear?  

lmao

aahhh, clever sarcasm... OP, i assure you i am not a troll, just look at my status. if i were you, i would go for a Capital Bank OpenSky secured. also some credit unions are willing to offer secured credit products to high risk customers.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 14 of 32
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@scottwagnon wrote:

@cqdealer711 wrote:

okay, so....

lmao

aahhh, clever sarcasm... OP, i assure you i am not a troll, just look at my status. if i were you, i would go for a Capital Bank OpenSky secured. also some credit unions are willing to offer secured credit products to high risk customers.

Scott Smiley Happy.

Now I'm the one missing sarcasm apparently.  650 mortgage score may not be at your laudable gold-plated level, but it's not exactly pre-paid/secured worthy either.

        
Message 15 of 32
bk510
Valued Contributor

@dealer

Well, u certainly did a good job of selling it to us..........cz, it did kind a come off as.......well u no,

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 16 of 32
JonStur
Established Contributor

Smiley Mad

@cqdealer711 wrote:

In a span of 5 days:

Continental Finance, "Matrix" card

First Premier Platinum Card

Republic Finance 

Mobiloans

all sent me nice little offers in the mail.

I must be doin' somethin' right!  Smiley Wink

EDIT:  oh and i forgot about union workers credit union!  

That sucks..I'm jealous. I've been eyeing that Continental Card for a while... I heard you're guaranteed a whopping $200.00 credit limit to begin with. Minus a few fees of course...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 17 of 32
DaBears
Senior Contributor

cqdealer, since I poured all my knowledge into on the rebuilding forum. I say you take the Matrix offer and you buy me a nice dinner. Taco Bell is cool with me.....Interest rate won't be as bad on a low dollar dinner!!Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 32
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@cqdealer711 wrote:

In a span of 5 days:

Continental Finance, "Matrix" card

First Premier Platinum Card

Republic Finance 

Mobiloans

all sent me nice little offers in the mail.

I must be doin' somethin' right!  Smiley Wink

EDIT:  oh and i forgot about union workers credit union!  

Geeze these offers are so good it is tempting.  I would get them and buy a nice shirt, something with a pocket on it.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 19 of 32
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

I know my credit has approved to the point of having good cards like Citi DP and Chas Freedom for more than a year now, but I still do get the occasional Credit One or First Premiere offer in the mail.  Obviously they're going right in the trash, but I hope I shouldn't feel discouraged about the mere offers Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.