Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Amex customer service

tag
Datx
Valued Contributor

My experience with Amex customer service

Went actually well. I added my brother as a user on my account. Did this all online around mid December. I never received the card and got a bit worried it was lost in the mail. So I emailed them last night and they replied just a few hours later. Was told that since they mailed the card out on December 16th and I havent gotten it yet, they went ahead and cancelled the card and asked me to call in. I called and spoke to customer service this morning, and without even asking for it the rep said he will have the card shipped out overnight via UPS, and I should receive it tomorrow. Thanked me for being a loyal customer with American Express and that was it. Pretty sweet for my Zync card I received only a month and a half ago. One that is set with a $500 SPL, that hopefully grows to a NSPL card. Felt like I was treated with respect even though I have a lowly Zync card. Woot.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: My experience with Amex customer service

Awesome.   I have found AMEX to be great when it comes to expediting replacment cards.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

They are great. This is exactly what happened in my case. I called on Monday and they sent a rushed delivery which I am getting today Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
learnin113
Established Contributor

Undisputed Amex has some of the best customer services.  Even when they're telling you the big fat NO, it somehow seems ok and professional. Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.