Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first Chase in-branch preapproval

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

My first Chase in-branch preapproval

Ever since I joined this forum around 4 years ago I've been reading about Chase in-branch preapprovals... but never got one. Today was my first Smiley Happy It was for the Freedom card. Not the card I would have wanted, but it's a nice feeling nonetheless.

Data points: have personal & business checking there & 3 co-branded cards. FICO 8's are EQ 759 TU 792 EX 760.  I'm at 15/24. Only thing I've done differently lately is carry a balance on 1 of my Chase cards due to a 0% BT offer.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: My first Chase in-branch preapproval

Which one do you want SJ?
Message 2 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don’t make me chase you back to the garden with the cattle prod SJ! 

7E687ED9-2E51-46B6-AA77-AACE96D8B054.gif

Message 3 of 36
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I don't need to be chased anywhere, my impulsiveness is limited to steaks and chocolate covered gummy bears.
Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was talking to SJ lol, I should edit that haha. 

Message 5 of 36
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
Which one do you want SJ?

The Ink Business Preferred.  I want to explore the Chase Ultimate Rewards universe, but I have little personal spend and have more than enough personal rewards cards. I can put much more spend on a business card.

Message 6 of 36
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Don’t make me chase you back to the garden with the cattle prod SJ! 

7E687ED9-2E51-46B6-AA77-AACE96D8B054.gif

LOL.  Hopefullyl I can stick to my game plan -- leaving the garden only for the Ink Business Preferred.

Message 7 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no room to talk because the only card in my wallet that I’ve had longer than a year is my QuickSilver and I’ve had to reset my garden date 5 times since December when I went into the garden but I know you have a goal too so I’m doing my garden duty of trying to keep you on track lol

Message 8 of 36
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have no room to talk because the only card in my wallet that I’ve had longer than a year is my QuickSilver and I’ve had to reset my garden date 5 times since December when I went into the garden but I know you have a goal too so I’m doing my garden duty of trying to keep you on track lol

That's good. I have little confidence in my ability to stay in the garden. So every little bit of help helps Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's good. I have little confidence in my ability to stay in the garden. So every little bit of help helps Smiley Happy

Freeze your credit reports. The time it takes for me to log in to EQ and TU and fill out the form on EX’s site is a decent enough of a deterrent for me to have time to think “do I really need this?”

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.