Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My last attempt 4 a CLI with Patelco

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last attempt 4 a CLI with Patelco

I have had this card for over a year and was always unable to get a CLI. Well I decided to give it a try b4 i put EX on ice. I went from $1000 to $3500. I had to fax proof of income and other documents. Kinda wasn't worth the hard hit but it's better than nothing. Now it's time to give Amx a try.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My last attempt 4 a CLI with Patelco

Request a Line of Credit Increase Your request for a line of credit increase has been submitted. You will receive a written response within 7-10 days.

Lol I guess Amex isn't ready to give in to me just yet.

Message 2 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

As long as you did not get instant decline, it is good. Now a days Amex is taking long time to process. I submitted app for Plum Business card and they said it would take 10 days to process. In my case, I am glad it is not an instant decline. I have no idea what happens with Amex now a days. I am going to wait 10 days and see what they say about my application for plum.
Message 3 of 8
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Asking for a CLI from AMEX raises a red flag.
Message 4 of 8
score_building
Senior Contributor

with the way things seem to be going, a 660 EX is more likely to prompt a CLD response than a CLI approval from amex.
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

with the way things seem to be going, a 660 EX is more likely to prompt a CLD response than a CLI approval from amex.

Those r my old scores. All of my scores r well over 700 I just never got around to updating that yet

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in it for the CLI'S and if I'm stuck with a low limit card that's not growing with me at all I have no use for it. It has a $1000 CL they can't take it down to much further. I'm getting close to that 2 year mark and still nothing.
Message 7 of 8
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm in it for the CLI'S and if I'm stuck with a low limit card that's not growing with me at all I have no use for it. It has a $1000 CL they can't take it down to much further. I'm getting close to that 2 year mark and still nothing.

congrats on the score improvement! 

i hear ya!  apparently, even now, some amex card holders that are held in high esteem are being granted cli's and i hope you will be too.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.