Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

tag
Volpes
Regular Contributor

My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

The car I just purchased two months ago was a Chrysler, so today I receive a letter in the mail. A pre-approval for a Chrysler Mastercard:

0% intro for balance transfers until August 2014

0% intro for purchased until March 2014

cash/points rewards system

Normally I toss pre-approvals into the shredder, but ... I went ahead and applied online. They do not instant approve, so I have to wait 2-4 weeks for a decision letter.

Anybody have some guess to what credit profile they like? First National Bank of Omaha (First Bankcard) 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

Good luck. FNBO is good bank. SP's for CLI's and good Cust service.
Message 2 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

@Volpes wrote:

The car I just purchased two months ago was a Chrysler, so today I receive a letter in the mail. A pre-approval for a Chrysler Mastercard:

0% intro for balance transfers until August 2014

0% intro for purchased until March 2014

cash/points rewards system

Normally I toss pre-approvals into the shredder, but ... I went ahead and applied online. They do not instant approve, so I have to wait 2-4 weeks for a decision letter.

Anybody have some guess to what credit profile they like? First National Bank of Omaha (First Bankcard) 

I have an FBNO Amex 

Got it my last spree unfortunately they manually review for approvals so be patience

All the research I did before applying I didn't find one pre-approval that was denied. So that's a good sign in your favorSmiley Wink

CLI's are SP's and you can ask if you have any pre-approved CLI's every 3-4 months.

I have my finger crossed for you and wishing you the best.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 11
Volpes
Regular Contributor

Received an email today - They approved me! I can only wonder what the CL will be.

Well looks like my manual review went quickly... Slow business week? Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 11
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 11
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!

Let us know what your credit line is.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 7 of 11
Volpes
Regular Contributor

Arrived in the mail today - it has a $800 CL; officially my lowest limit credit card, since I have closed two sub-prime cards.
Message 8 of 11
Volpes
Regular Contributor

woo hold on here. After looking around in the online account, my 0% balance transfer offer has a limit - $300.

lol, I'm not even going to bother.

Message 9 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.