Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My score went up and i want to get rid of first premiere

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score went up and i want to get rid of first premiere

My eq. is my highest score, shown below. So my question is, is there a card out there for me that I can get with a balance transfer option.....I really want to get rid of first premier, the fees are crazy and the customer service is awful.  Can anyone suggest a card that just pulls eq? Thank you in advance.....

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Re: My score went up and i want to get rid of first premiere

Discover pulled EQ for me.

Credit conscience!
Message 2 of 12
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

What state do you live in?

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 3 of 12
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

CITI pulled equifax, i live in missouri. I know norstroms pull equifax too.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in TN, TIA Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

i live in texas, citi & discover both pulled experian for me (EX).

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the problem I have, I need a card that will ask for household income because I work on a contract basis for a company doing clerical and training......its few and far between, so I need to use the hubbys income......anyone that can help me out would be awesome!!!! TIA

PS, how do you qoute on here, I just respond and I think people have a problem trying to find the response from me......thank you

Message 7 of 12
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

This is the problem I have, I need a card that will ask for household income because I work on a contract basis for a company doing clerical and training......its few and far between, so I need to use the hubbys income......anyone that can help me out would be awesome!!!! TIA

PS, how do you qoute on here, I just respond and I think people have a problem trying to find the response from me......thank you

After you hit the "reply" button you see a "quote" button next to "spell check". If you click "quote" it will copy the post you are replying to. You can leave the entire quote or edit it.

I think that's what you're asking?  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
6/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 8 of 12
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

After you hit reply, there are 2 buttons on the top right ,   Spell Check and Quote.   Hit the Quote, Then type below the inserted quote.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wolf3 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After you hit reply, there are 2 buttons on the top right ,   Spell Check and Quote.   Hit the Quote, Then type below the inserted quote.

Thanks so much Smiley Happy now can anyone help with my other problem that I posted??

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.