Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA promo

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: NASA promo

@JoMellow wrote:

I like NASA alot so far, they are so pleasant to talk to and so far have every question I've had has been answered (quickly) and proficiently. 

I have had no problems with them.  In fact,  I am considering doing a mortgage with them. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got mine in the mail yesterday

Are you going to use it?   I may if  I get a couple of high dollar items for the house.

I think I am.  Going to use it to temporarily pay for some of my upcoming vacation.  I was going to use my NFCU LOC but I want to give NASA some use as I've hardly put anything on the card so far.

Message 12 of 18
JoMellow
Established Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@JoMellow wrote:

I like NASA alot so far, they are so pleasant to talk to and so far have every question I've had has been answered (quickly) and proficiently. 

I have had no problems with them.  In fact,  I am considering doing a mortgage with them. 

Good luck with the mortgage!!!  We refi'd in September with one of our local banks; otherwise I think be looking seriously at NASA for the same thing. 

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got that in the mail yesterday. I've gotten a few good offers from them since applying. I've only put $2 bucks on the card since I got it.

Message 14 of 18
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I suspect that they went out to a lot of people, got mine today.    Don't get why people want to use them unless they have to:  why pay a 3% fee to show usage (+ immediate interest)

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kinda want to check out the NASA bandwagon once my EX hits 720+.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my card today...wondering if I will be getting these as well.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

These "promo checks" sound great, how do they work? I was just approved for NASA membership (savings, checking acct, and credit card) almost two weeks ago. I haven't received my credit card yet, but received notification that it's been sent. For those who received the promo checks, did you have to have s certain amount in your accounts? Thanks
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.