cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY no fee/1.99%/12mo BT offers are out.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY no fee/1.99%/12mo BT offers are out.

@Anonymous wrote:

I called just now and she said that the offers don't go live until tomorrow which is why they are disappearing. She also said that my accounts were not targeted for 0% but she also said she hadn't heard that anyone was getting 0% on existing cards this year which we obviously know isn't true so we will see what happens tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️ 

All the SUBs for their credit cards ends at midnight tonight. Hoping to get that 0%! Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 126
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Offers arent suppose to be out to tomorrow it appears they probably removed them until tomorrow according to DOC and probably someone on the inside with NFCU he might get his info from..  So wouldnt be suprised if offers arent showing on most people pages?

Message 32 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I called just now and she said that the offers don't go live until tomorrow which is why they are disappearing. She also said that my accounts were not targeted for 0% but she also said she hadn't heard that anyone was getting 0% on existing cards this year which we obviously know isn't true so we will see what happens tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️ 

All the SUBs for their credit cards ends at midnight tonight. Hoping to get that 0%! Smiley Very Happy

0% is the only way that they'll get their Platinum used this year. DCU's 0% for 6 months gave me enough of a push that I can knock out my $747 Discover bill this month, keep the status quo of $200 towards SavorOne and $100 towards Citi (both at 0%), using my BT to pay off my BCP and then paying $100 a month to Cash Magnet for the monitor I bought last month. 

It would be convenient to move everything to one card but it's not a big enough deal to pay 1.99% instead of 0%. 

Message 33 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to test what's been posted...

I just logged in to NFCU

Had the 0% on my platinum until either 3/2/20 or 3/20/20, I didn't screen shot it since someone else had already taken screen shots.

I was able to proceed all the way to entering another card for the transfer, but don't need a transfer right now, so I backed out.

And now it is gone, not on my dashboard or on my offers page, I do not have an email for it either.

I called and was told I do not have a 0% offer and that I was not offered one, I guess I should have screen shotted it.

Message 34 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just to test what's been posted...

I just logged in to NFCU

Had the 0% on my platinum until either 3/2/20 or 3/20/20, I didn't screen shot it since someone else had already taken screen shots.

I was able to proceed all the way to entering another card for the transfer, but don't need a transfer right now, so I backed out.

And now it is gone, not on my dashboard or on my offers page, I do not have an email for it either.

I called and was told I do not have a 0% offer and that I was not offered one, I guess I should have screen shotted it.

This is one of my big complaints about NFCU. They pulled that crap last year where people didn't save the offer and it was gone and they couldn't get it back. It's really not that hard to send an email with these offers and a tracking code if you can't get your web UI to cooperate. 

Message 35 of 126
Botz1213
Valued Member

What is the criteria for this? My account does not show this as an offer, but my wife’s does. She only has the cash rewards card, I have the plat (just opened), flagship, and go rewards.
Message 36 of 126
tcbofade
Super Contributor

I'm not seeing it either.

Hoping it shows up tomorrow...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 37 of 126
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

You and me both.  On one online banking account I had nothing and on another I saw the 1.99% offer.  I even copied the URL and tried it on the other one and it just took me back to the Offers page.  When I went back into the first one, it was gone too.  Fingers crossed that the offers come back tomorrow, as that's a huge part of my balance transfer plan this year.  Otherwise imma have to ask BECU for a 2nd card.

Message 38 of 126
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

You and me both.  On one online banking account I had nothing and on another I saw the 1.99% offer.  I even copied the URL and tried it on the other one and it just took me back to the Offers page.  When I went back into the first one, it was gone too.  Fingers crossed that the offers come back tomorrow, as that's a huge part of my balance transfer plan this year.  Otherwise imma have to ask BECU for a 2nd card.

@K-in-Boston  LOL!!! Yea, they have pretty good ones on their cards..0% on purchases and BT's for 12mo.

Message 39 of 126
SlideOrInsert
Regular Contributor

when I logged in this morning I had the 0% offer and clicked on the "maybe later" option as I did not have all my other account info to balance transfer. now my concern is that when I logged in to nfcu this afternoon, the offer is nowhere. hopefully the nfcu 0% offer shows back up tomorrow, I have already made big plans to utilize it.

for DP, I have only a platinum account with 0 balance/25k limit@7.49%.

upgrade
9/2022
$30000
nfcu
8/2020
$20000
nfcu
12/2018
$30000
bofa
8/2016
$30000
citi
3/2016
$21000
discover
5/2014
$20000
chase
10/2007
$8900
Message 40 of 126
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.