Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVYFED MAX

tag
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

NAVYFED MAX

just wondering how many products can you apply for with navyfed

I was thinking of apllying for the cash rewards card since Navyfed gives out high limits but I already have

Nrewards Visa 20,000

Nrewrads master 8,000

Visa signature 5,000

Line Of Credit 10,000

and personal loan 15,000 (July) balance of 12,500

Before the TRIFECTA was the key can you go for the roudrobbin with navyfed?

What do you guys have? Is there a MAX exposure with navyfed?

Thanks

MR_postman

your check is the mail

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NAVYFED MAX

You could ask them to product swap your nrewards visa into a cashrewards visa. Ive heard its pretty easy to do and does not cost a hard inquiry; nor does it report as a new account. There is no point in having two nrewards cards.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't think they really have a max amount of accounts but they do have a max CL for each product and then in your case looks like you will tap out max based on income before you max out on the number of cards!

I LOVE Navy, you have no scores over 700 and have had no trouble getting all that you have listed!! 

What about hitting the online system for some CLI... thought a lot of them come back instant.

Message 3 of 7
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I don't think they really have a max amount of accounts but they do have a max CL for each product and then in your case looks like you will tap out max based on income before you max out on the number of cards!

I LOVE Navy, you have no scores over 700 and have had no trouble getting all that you have listed!! 

What about hitting the online system for some CLI... thought a lot of them come back instant.

+1

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 4 of 7
hemi961
Regular Contributor

Back when I joined several years ago you could have one Mastercard and two Visas but their policy could have changed since then, so I would call them and find out for sure.  If your signature card is the Flagship it has a max credit limit of $80k and the other 2 have max limits of $50k each, so you still have a lot of growing room with the three you currently have.  I'm not sure of the order you got yours in but there is a big diference in the amount of credit limit between the 3.  If the $5,000 card was the last one you got rather than the first, you might not get a very high limit even if they allowed you to have another one. As was mentioned earlier, product changes are easy with them and they will also allow you to combine credit limits. 

Message 5 of 7
rak320
Valued Member

I just used the online CLI button and it was an instant decision..I only asked for a 3.5K increade from 14K to 17.5K...the CL instantly showed up online...

1 October Eq 750

NFCU nRewards 25k, USAA MC 19k, USAA MC 16k, Cabelas 9k, Jeep MC 8.5K, Chase Mil Star 12k

Message 6 of 7
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

looks like a soft pull to nice when i did mine it was also instant was expecting hard but it has been 4 days now no hard so i guess it 's a soft luv from navyfed

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.