Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW to the forum!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEW to the forum!

I wanted to say hello to all from down here in Texas. I look forward to reading everyone's posts as applying for credit cards is my new obsession!

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW to the forum!

Welcome to the board. Also, don't become too obsessed with applying for credit as it can be addictingSmiley Wink...

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome, bananas! We are glad to have you here.  Be sure to be careful with your applying as others will tell you also. Credit is a journey that takes time.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous_Handbananas wrote:

I wanted to say hello to all from down here in Texas. I look forward to reading everyone's posts as applying for credit cards is my new obsession!

Welcome!

You can learn so much from this forum. Folks here are very knowledgeable, helpful, and supportive. Its a like a second family.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

WELCOME to the forum!!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome OP!
Message 6 of 15
Septrosh
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the board. Also, don't become too obsessed with applying for credit as it can be addictingSmiley Wink...

+1

Couldn't agree more to this. Smiley Very Happy

Welcome me to the board! 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings,

Welcome to the forums!!!

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome!! I am relatively new to the forum myself.  I have only been using and reading updates on the forum for approx 6 weeks and the information here has been priceless and VERY useful!! 

In real life everyone is so secretive and sensitive when it comes to credit.  Its a taboo topic that no one wants to talk about.  No one wants to admit they have had financial problems or credit issues. So it's been great to be able to "discuss" this topic and get advice from other people who can relate and are willing to open up about their personal experiences. 

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the board!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.