Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 0% Balance Transfer for 12 Months

tag
springfieldtown
Established Member

Re: NFCU 0% Balance Transfer for 12 Months

I joined NFCU two days, and i completed my bt's before i even recived my card in the mail. lol 

NF Rewards $7,500 | Paypal 5,000 | Citi Card Diamond Preferred $4,000 | Discover It $2,000 | AMEX Blue Cash $3,600 | Best Buy $3,000 |Capital One Quick Sliver $2,000 | Jc penny 650 |

Ex 689 09/01 Eq 717 tran 754 06/14 fico 742 06/14
Message 21 of 28
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Took this opportunity to apply for a Platinum card to take advantage of BT offers.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 28
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

Just got a CLI on one of my cards from 8.5k - 10k (asked for 15k...but I'll take it!) did the CLI so that I can move everything to NFCU for the 0% offer and I have a plan to have it paid off by 10/11month (well the  transfer at least!)  Also the good news is my next payment on the other cards is not due till 27th, so the transfer should go through well before then..if not it does not hurt having a negative balance.  Just time to put everything in the SD and get the balances down!

Message 23 of 28
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats on CLI  ..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 24 of 28
hot4u
Established Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

Took this opportunity to apply for a Platinum card to take advantage of BT offers.  Smiley Very Happy

Congrats.. I also broke down and got the Platinum and Flagship Rewards . 9.49 % on the Platinum. Gonna hear about it from Myjourney and Lexie. Smiley Surprised

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.

Alaska Airlines
Message 25 of 28
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@hot4u wrote:

@Brusilov wrote:

Congrats.. I also broke down and got the Platinum and Flagship Rewards . 9.49 % on the Platinum. Gonna hear about it from Myjourney and Lexie. Smiley Surprised

Maybe a bit too early yet!  It's still under review, but I'm fairly confident it'll get approved.  I already have a CashRewards + NavChek account through them.  Still, I should know better than applying Friday night knowing I'll have to wait until Tuesday for possible review...

Congrats on the approval and low APR.  Be sure to mark your calendar for the 12 mo anniversary and you can request a further APR reduction through secure message.  Smiley Happy  Good starting limit?

Message 26 of 28
hot4u
Established Contributor

Check status of loan link. Did it last night and was approved this morning..

Alaska Airlines
Message 27 of 28
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@hot4u wrote:

Check status of loan link. Did it last night and was approved this morning..

Oh believe me, I am.  Smiley Very Happy Still "Review In Process".

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.