Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU - 3 CLIs in 1 year

tag
riker20
New Contributor

NFCU - 3 CLIs in 1 year

Just as the subject shows, 3 CLIs in one year from NFCU. 

Received my Platinum card in August of 2011 with 20k limit, seen my first CLI at the end of the year which took me to 25k, then I requested a CLI around the first of June this year to go to 27.5k, and thought what the heck, I'll go for another one on my 1 year anniversary.  Now its at 30k.  Very generous of NFCU!

I do have direct deposit, savings, auto loan, certificate, navcheck, and plainum card with them.

NFCU Flagship - 50k | Chase Sapphire Preferred - 38k | AMEX BCE - 29.3k | Best Buy Store Card - 21k | Furniture Row - 19.7k | Lowes Card - 16k | NFCU LOC - 15k | Amazon Store - 12k | Macy's - 6000
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU - 3 CLIs in 1 year

@riker20 wrote:

Just as the subject shows, 3 CLIs in one year from NFCU. 

Received my Platinum card in August of 2011 with 20k limit, seen my first CLI at the end of the year which took me to 25k, then I requested a CLI around the first of June this year to go to 27.5k, and thought what the heck, I'll go for another one on my 1 year anniversary.  Now its at 30k.  Very generous of NFCU!

I do have direct deposit, savings, auto loan, certificate, navcheck, and plainum card with them.

NFCU is great. You got a $10K CLI is 1 year, that's not shabby at all.

Message 2 of 6
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

That's great! Congratulations!

I have had my Cash Rewards card for 6 months now.  I think I am going to request an increase after I make my payment next week.  I will let you guys know what happens.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

I have had my Cash Rewards card for 6 months now.  I think I am going to request an increase after I make my payment next week.  I will let you guys know what happens.

Are the CLI request HP's?

Message 4 of 6
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Are the CLI request HP's?

I believe they are.  From what I have read, they are HP happy.  I think I will try calling them first and asking if they can do it with a SP.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
riker20
New Contributor

2 of the 3 increases were HP

NFCU Flagship - 50k | Chase Sapphire Preferred - 38k | AMEX BCE - 29.3k | Best Buy Store Card - 21k | Furniture Row - 19.7k | Lowes Card - 16k | NFCU LOC - 15k | Amazon Store - 12k | Macy's - 6000
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.