Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AR ?

tag
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

NFCU AR ?

I've seen several messages mention the AR of NFCU credit cards.  I would like to know what this means; will someone please explain to me.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU AR ?

AR for CLI
Message 2 of 13
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Nixon.  So an AR is conducted when one asks for a CLI, not just on a routine, random basis.

Message 3 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@IncrsCredScore wrote:

Thanks, Nixon.  So an AR is conducted when one asks for a CLI, not just on a routine, random basis.

They are done on intervals, but if someone knows they have just recently been "softed" meaning AR by them, they are likely to ask for a CLI then as well, since they were just checked up on.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit report shows my last AR was in Feb I think
Message 5 of 13
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, LadyM.  So the ARs are posted on credit reports.  How do they show on the credit reports please.  Just trying to learn as much as I can.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recenlty did an online dispute with Equifax and it shows under the inquires catergory. 

It looks like this:

Exquifax

Message 7 of 13
Scupra
Super Contributor

AR is account review. It will only show on a FULL report under your soft inquiries Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 8 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Scupra wrote:

AR is account review. It will only show on a FULL report under your soft inquiries Smiley Happy

Getting a full report that shows them without a report with all kinds of useless info and fake ficos is the trick..  Only EQ and TU can you obtain the very generic reports for about 12/piece that show you SP's ..  Their normal reports won't show sp's so be careful which one you get..  Regarding EXP the only way to "truely" get who softed you is yourannualcreditreport.com or whatever it is... Although their are other ways of obtaining it, but probably isn't advised to be discussed on this forum

Message 9 of 13
Scupra
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

Getting a full report that shows them without a report with all kinds of useless info and fake ficos is the trick..  Only EQ and TU can you obtain the very generic reports for about 12/piece that show you SP's ..  Their normal reports won't show sp's so be careful which one you get..  Regarding EXP the only way to "truely" get who softed you is yourannualcreditreport.com or whatever it is... Although their are other ways of obtaining it, but probably isn't advised to be discussed on this forum

haha, yes Smiley Wink Good thing NFCU AR's EQ

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.