Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Account Combo Sucess

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

NFCU Account Combo Sucess

After reading a thread the other day by fltireguy regarding Navy federal account combo sucess. It got me to thnking about my own account as well. As many here know I have had a very hard year with Navy Smiley Sad. All cli requests denied!. As well as all attempts for that elusive third card denied! So decided to shoot them an email to see if they could work with what I already had with them and combine my platinum with my flagship visa and to my suprise these where the results:

:NAVY ACCOUNT COMBO.png

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Account Combo Sucess

Sorry Bruised my eyes are bad and im lazy, whats that small stuff say?.....Smiley Wink sincerely Mobile AJCSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sorry Bruised my eyes are bad and im lazy, whats that small stuff say?.....Smiley Wink sincerely Mobile AJCSmiley Happy

LOL!!! Too funny AJC. Basically they FINALLY granted me some form of request in combining the $25k limits on both cards. Thought I would just be pro active and cancel out the cli requests, knowing the issues that you had experienced with them (pulling any radom credit report by any means necessary).

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

LOL!!! Too funny AJC. Basically they FINALLY granted me some form of request in combining the $25k limits on both cards. Thought I would just be pro active and cancel out the cli requests, knowing the issues that you had experienced with them (pulling any radom credit report by any means necessary).

Great job buddy. Though granted 2 25k cards is a great problem to have . Lol, look at my baby Plat at $500 haha. But you did good. I think if you now use this card heavy, you'll have more available down the road. I wouldnt recommend putting on a pack of gum then hoping for an increase lol. FLTIREGUY'S effects are already being feltSmiley Wink. Enjoy your monster card, try not to bruise your wallet with its weightSmiley Happy 😁 Rose gold who?😂

Message 4 of 5
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Great job buddy. Though granted 2 25k cards is a great problem to have . Lol, look at my baby Plat at $500 haha. But you did good. I think if you now use this card heavy, you'll have more available down the road. I wouldnt recommend putting on a pack of gum then hoping for an increase lol. FLTIREGUY'S effects are already being feltSmiley Wink. Enjoy your monster card, try not to bruise your wallet with its weightSmiley Happy 😁 Rose gold who?😂

Thanks Bud! Yes FLtireguy is certainly on to something and hopefully others interested in doing the same can complete this rather smoothly. I’m gonna use this card throughly during my gardening stint and see what plays out. And yes, that $500 plat still baffles me indeed. I think there was another member approved with a $500 SL on thier Amex card with them although they had 2 other cards with higher limits. You know Navy “ will” be Navy. 😉

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.