TU: 735
Message 31 of 56
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU App itch....LOL!!

@dodgeball wrote:

@calihlove75 wrote:

@kg2488 wrote:

Wonder why mine is in my CC account info area as well as the other...perhaps they are trying to tell me something!! LOL Just dangling there like a carrot...hmmm.Smiley Very Happy

I have noticed that on my account too!

means nothing, trust me

Awweeee ;(

Hopefully they give me some auto love come July. I am not taking a hardpull for nothing..lol!!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 32 of 56
dodgeball
Established Contributor

you guys are resisting for what reason again ?

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 33 of 56
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I got the 3-5 day msg yesterday too and still waiting for a response. It's probably a lesson learned because I got two cli last week. They finally responded to my recon message for the cash rewards card denial. And they said they can't approve it but they will let me convert the nrewards to cash rewards so I said yes. Hopefully it helps!
Message 34 of 56
kg2488
New Contributor

Those last couple of posts about 3-5 day wait and 2 hard pulls snapped me back into reality. Ahhh patience Grasshoppa lol!

Message 35 of 56
kg2488
New Contributor

I'm hoping the same thing in May! Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 56
dodgeball
Established Contributor

@kg2488 wrote:

Those last couple of posts about 3-5 day wait and 2 hard pulls snapped me back into reality. Ahhh patience Grasshoppa lol!

First of all HP are way overated, and if there was ever a good bet on a credit line increase NFCU is it. If this was Vegas I would play the odds.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 37 of 56
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

But I also haven't seen another HP hit yet. I did get two HP right away last week when I did the request.
Message 38 of 56
kg2488
New Contributor

OK I have to share...I couldn't take it anymore!!! LOL I had to do it!  Pulled the trigger..my current CL was 7,000. I asked for 10,000. The gave me 8,500! Instant approval Smiley Happy I'll take it!! I recieved a 2,000 bump just 4 months ago so I can't complain. My largest card limit so far. I LOVE U NFCU...ok now back to the garden for real. Don't know yet if it was a hard or soft pull. I pulled this morning before I requested so I will know tomorrow. Thanks for encouragement! No regrets!!! Woo Hoo!

Message 39 of 56
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!!!!!!!

*8/10/13
Message 40 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.