Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Approval

So I joined NFCU on last week, then I applied for the cash rewards, flagship credit card, and NAVCHECK which it was approved. The cash reward is $500 limit and flagship is $5,000 limit,  navcheck is $8,000 limit. When should I request an increase limit for cash reward or flagship? How much should I request for a CLI? I Thoughts?? Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

So I joined NFCU on last week, then I applied for the cash rewards, flagship credit card, and NAVCHECK which it was approved. The cash reward is $500 limit and flagship is $5,000 limit,  navcheck is $8,000 limit. When should I request an increase limit for cash reward or flagship? How much should I request for a CLI? I Thoughts?? Thanks in advance. 

Navy does quaterly AR (ACCOUNT REVIEWS), the next one is scheduled for 3/31. On 4/1, Id request an increase, and it would be a SP. However, I would not waste a HP until youve had the card at least 3-6 months. Hope that helps!

Bankruptcy discharged: May 2014 Starting Score: 571 Goal Score: 700
Current Score: 676 (EQ FICO) 674 (EX FICO) 662 (TU FICO)

Mortgage Loan Originator in Kentucky
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

what are your scores?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

what are your scores?

I see that you're trying to get an idea of scores needed for NFCU approval.  You will need to get yours up to at least the low 600s to have any chance at an approval.  Even higher is better.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

YEs I am , thanks for the info

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

YEs I am , thanks for the info

When your scores get in that range check again and we can give you a better idea about your chances for an approval.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

WELCOME to the NFCU Family!!

@GirlMelanie89 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Navy does quaterly AR (ACCOUNT REVIEWS), the next one is scheduled for 3/31. On 4/1, Id request an increase, and it would be a SP. However, I would not waste a HP until youve had the card at least 3-6 months. Hope that helps!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.