Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto CLI Info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Auto CLI Info

So I too sent in a SM, but I played dumb and just inquired if Navy ever reviewed accounts for automatic CLI. This was the answer I received:
"Each credit card account is automatically opted in for automatic credit limit increase account reviews."

They went on to say that they checked my account for me and I was indeed opted in. 🤷🏽
Message 21 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is what I got when I asked:

"Thank you for using Navy Federal's eMessaging Service.  All new Navy Federal credit card accounts are automatically enrolled in the automatic credit limit increase feature. We will only block automatic increases upon your request. If you have further questions, please let us know."

Message 22 of 47
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

I asked them for clarification because some of the posts on this thread made me wonder.  Here's the response I just got:

Thank you for your eMessage, Mr. Gunnerboy. After your GO REWARDS Visa account has been opened for one year, the automatic credit limit increase review will begin around the 13th month statement cycle. If you have further questions, please let us know.

I hadn't read anywhere on the forum about initial NFCU auto-CLI's beginning after the anniversary.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 23 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the information everyone. Been on vacay, but finally got around to asking, and they unchecked the box for me on both of my credit card accounts. Go Navy!

Message 24 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No need to uncheck anything, we are all opted in automaticallySmiley Wink
Message 25 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
No need to uncheck anything, we are all opted in automaticallySmiley Wink

Hi AJC!

When I sent my message asking that they uncheck the box blocking me from automatic credit limit increase consideration, I got the following back:

"Thank you for using Navy Federal's eMessaging Service, It's Possible. As requested, we have set your Platinum MasterCard account to not block automatic increases. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know."

Message 26 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, i sent an sm too but got all accounts are opted in. Haha, we gonna break auto luv before we even get any😄

Navy must be getting a MF headache from all the wuestions on auto luv🤦‍♂️
Message 27 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, i sent an sm too but got all accounts are opted in. Haha, we gonna break auto luv before we even get any😄

Navy must be getting a MF headache from all the wuestions on auto luv🤦‍♂️

Weird! Maybe some accounts were opted in and others not!

My Flagship is new and my Platinum is new too, in a way (I PCed from the Cash Rewards last month). Maybe that has something to do with why mine were not opted in. 

Message 28 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

In reality, i dont ever expect auto luv anyway based off my limit to income ratioSmiley Wink
Message 29 of 47
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

They had to remove the block from my account

Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.