Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto CLI Info

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Auto CLI Info

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:
I just sent a secured message to have mine unblocked. And they said it was completed as requested and also stated just for your information your account won’t be reviewed for ACLI until It’s been open for 13 months. That’s rather strange especially coming from the posts on here.

Oh don't let it bother you. If you call and speak to 5 different CSRs and ask the same question, it's like talking to IRS, you will get 5 different answers. Believe me, the answers here on myFICO are closer to the real deal. Smiley Wink

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:
I just sent a secured message to have mine unblocked. And they said it was completed as requested and also stated just for your information your account won’t be reviewed for ACLI until It’s been open for 13 months. That’s rather strange especially coming from the posts on here.

It's not strange at all. NFCU doesn't auto CLI until you have had the account for a year and haven't gotten a CLI by requesting it in that time. You still can ask for a CLI and take the HP any time after 91/3 but if you want to get an auto increase, it takes time. 

Message 42 of 47
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Truthfully I’m not concerned I have my agenda. I’ll app for new card after my 91/3.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I messaged in asking to “unlock” the Automatic cli on my navy fed cash rewards card yesterday.
Today I logged in with a message saying they unlocked the Auto cli.
Also my card went from a 16k SL, to 20k auto cli this morning with no HP!!
Message 44 of 47
UpgrAdEd423

Congratulations
How long have you had the card?
Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t understand, when I messaged Navy and ask about it, they acted like there is no such thing and told me I was already set for auto CLIs, but I’ve never requested it before. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Message 46 of 47
charleybea
Established Member

I recently inquired via SM about unlocking my account to receive auto CLIs and received the following reply:

"There are no blocks preventing automatic increases on your credit card accounts. We review your accounts on a monthly basis to determine if you meet our internal criteria for an automatic increase. Please note, there is no guarantee that an increase will happen automatically or a specific time frame for this to occur."

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.