Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto CLI Info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Auto CLI Info

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting info. I've had a bit of a different experience with them. I apped and was approved for the cashrewards in January of 2018. Requested and received a CLI online (no chat) in May of 2018. This resulted in a hard pull. Received auto CLIs in January and April 2019. Never called or initiated chat to have block auto CLIs removed.

Me either. The Request CLI button has just been there.

This seems to actually refer to automatic credit limit increases, not manually requested ones. I wouldn’t mind some auto luv that doesn’t cost me a HP!

Message 11 of 47
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting info. I've had a bit of a different experience with them. I apped and was approved for the cashrewards in January of 2018. Requested and received a CLI online (no chat) in May of 2018. This resulted in a hard pull. Received auto CLIs in January and April 2019. Never called or initiated chat to have block auto CLIs removed.

Me either. The Request CLI button has just been there.

This seems to actually refer to automatic credit limit increases, not manually requested ones. I wouldn’t mind some auto luv that doesn’t cost me a HP!

yes, Auto luvHeartSmiley Happy would be nice!

Message 12 of 47
swpopham
Established Contributor

What I just sent over in a SM

"We were instructed to send a message asking that the auto credit limit increase box be un-checked so we are able to receive auto credit limit increases. Can you please do that for my visa card.

Thank you"

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 13 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Something tells me once the myFICO effect kicks in fully, NFCU will uncheck that box by default from now on. They’re probably going to get flooded with calls and messages about it 😂
Message 14 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

They just informed me that they removed the block from both of my cards.

Kind of an odd thing to block automatic increases by default. Why would anyone want that?
Message 15 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wonder whats better? Auto ❤ or 🚘💞 ?
Message 16 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im gonna sm Navy later and try and get luvSmiley Happy
Message 17 of 47
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I would call and ask for the singleHeartCSR  ladyHeart, with high limit debit cardHeartSmiley WinkSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 47
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

+1Heart

Message 19 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn’t mind some auto luv. I’m done with HPs for CLIs though. Smiley Frustrated

Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.