Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto CLI Info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Auto CLI Info

Sorry to revive an old thread, but does this box unchecking request need to wait until after the third month or can I do it soon after getting my card? I didn’t quite understand the post about before 3 months. Thanks.
Message 31 of 47
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry to revive an old thread, but does this box unchecking request need to wait until after the third month or can I do it soon after getting my card? I didn’t quite understand the post about before 3 months. Thanks.

Welcome to the Forums!

No need to wait. They can change this on your account(s) immediately.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 32 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ime, this is bubkissSmiley Wink. All accounts are reviewed periodically and if an auto cli is warranted you will get one. I finally got one almost 2 years into my relationship, after various doa hpsSmiley Wink
Message 33 of 47
Croakmatic
Valued Member

Sent a SM to NFCU about automatic CLI on my cashRewards Visa (opened in May 2019) and this was their response, took about an hour.

Navy Federal Response 10/18/2019 : Thank you for your message, Mr. X. As requested, we have set your account to be reviewed for future automatic credit limit increases. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Message 34 of 47
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Somehow I missed this thread when it first rolled around.  I never asked for them to turn it off for me.  I was approved for Flagship in April 2017 and received a $4k auto-CLI when my May 2018 statement closed (nothing in 2019, but I had just taken a HP for a CLI to $35k on Flagship at the end of the year, and approved for a $25k More Rewards in March so I wasn't really expecting one).

Message 35 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just sent a message asking to enable auto cli on my more rewards card. Got a response next day telling they have enabled the auto cli box on my account. Glad i came accross this thread!
Message 36 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Worked for me also, one month in lol. They said it won’t actually be reviewed until month 13, but that it was switched to enable it! Also found out, and it’s pretty weird, but my statement cuts the 3rd with payment due on the 28th. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Fine by me. Anyway reading some of these new replies, I guess I’m glad I did revive this hidden gem! (If it actually makes a difference!)
Message 37 of 47
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Update: Worked for me also, one month in lol. They said it won’t actually be reviewed until month 13, but that it was switched to enable it! Also found out, and it’s pretty weird, but my statement cuts the 3rd with payment due on the 28th. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Fine by me. Anyway reading some of these new replies, I guess I’m glad I did revive this hidden gem! (If it actually makes a difference!)

Hey, thanks for sharing that bit of info.  My GoRewards is going on month 13, and I was disappointed that I didn't receive any auto-luv on my one-year anniversary date. Still some hope!

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 38 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad I could help!
Yeah, don’t throw in the towel, just yet!

I wish I would have had half the knowledge that I’ve gained from this forum a long time ago, so that maybe I could have such a nice account opened for so long also. LOL. I think my credit file is like MAYBE 3 years old... and I’ll be 29 in December.... what an absolute waste. I’m honestly surprised they even gave me a membership/CR card at this point in time. (Even if it is only $500.) Anyway, sometimes I start to ramble, lol. GOOD-LUCK GUNNER!
Message 39 of 47
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

I just sent a secured message to have mine unblocked. And they said it was completed as requested and also stated just for your information your account won’t be reviewed for ACLI until It’s been open for 13 months. That’s rather strange especially coming from the posts on here.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 40 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.