Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto CLI Info

Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Auto CLI Info

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:
I just sent a secured message to have mine unblocked. And they said it was completed as requested and also stated just for your information your account won’t be reviewed for ACLI until It’s been open for 13 months. That’s rather strange especially coming from the posts on here.

Oh don't let it bother you. If you call and speak to 5 different CSRs and ask the same question, it's like talking to IRS, you will get 5 different answers. Believe me, the answers here on myFICO are closer to the real deal. Smiley Wink

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || Apple Card $6.5K ||
Message 41 of 47
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:
I just sent a secured message to have mine unblocked. And they said it was completed as requested and also stated just for your information your account won’t be reviewed for ACLI until It’s been open for 13 months. That’s rather strange especially coming from the posts on here.

It's not strange at all. NFCU doesn't auto CLI until you have had the account for a year and haven't gotten a CLI by requesting it in that time. You still can ask for a CLI and take the HP any time after 91/3 but if you want to get an auto increase, it takes time. 

Message 42 of 47
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Truthfully I’m not concerned I have my agenda. I’ll app for new card after my 91/3.
NFCU Flagship 23,900 Penfed PowerCash 8,750 NFCU AMEX Rewards 33,500 NFCU GoRewards 3,000
Capital One Quicksilver 6,300
Lowe’s 6,000
5/3 Truly Simple closed
5/3 Trio 3,200
Barclay Apple1k
Citi Rewards+ 9,100
Citi Double Cash 13,300
Citi Simplicity 4,100
PNC Core VISA 12,500
Home Depot 1,000
Discover 10,500
BB&T Rewards 4,500 BB&T Bright Card 4,500 GS Apple 5,500 Chevron 900 Fico 8 Scores EQ=760EX=755 TU=750Scores and CL current as of 05/16/20 AAoA=2years6minths AoOA=17yrs
Message 43 of 47
Highlighted

I messaged in asking to “unlock” the Automatic cli on my navy fed cash rewards card yesterday.
Today I logged in with a message saying they unlocked the Auto cli.
Also my card went from a 16k SL, to 20k auto cli this morning with no HP!!
Message 44 of 47
Highlighted

Congratulations
How long have you had the card?
Message 45 of 47
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I don’t understand, when I messaged Navy and ask about it, they acted like there is no such thing and told me I was already set for auto CLIs, but I’ve never requested it before. 🤷🏼‍♂️
For a collection of our current FICO scoring wisdom, updated as we learn, read the following. Watch the revision dates on the bottom of the first 8 posts as they are regularly updated: Link to Scoring Primer.

RIP:

Updated June 2020, unless otherwise noted. I took an HP on EX, will reflect on next update.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? Severity and recency? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts, both open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AOYRA-Age of Youngest Revolving Account (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new account, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just detail any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AOYRA and whether you have a loan on record.

For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment, please.
Message 46 of 47
Highlighted
Established Member

I recently inquired via SM about unlocking my account to receive auto CLIs and received the following reply:

"There are no blocks preventing automatic increases on your credit card accounts. We review your accounts on a monthly basis to determine if you meet our internal criteria for an automatic increase. Please note, there is no guarantee that an increase will happen automatically or a specific time frame for this to occur."

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.