Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Balance Transfer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Balance Transfer

My DW has a new platimum card which I believe comes with a balance transfer deal of 2.9% for 12 months if we transfer within the first 90 days.  Went online to do this but it shows the NFCU account as the "To" account and the other account would be the "from".  Am I missing something.  It seems opposite.  If I can't figure it out I will call but I don't want to have to do that if I am missing something obvious.

Anyone know what I am talking about ??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Balance Transfer

Shouldnt the NFCU be the "to" account since you will be transferring the balance from another card TO the NFCU card to take advantage of that low rate...?

Message 2 of 5
txtjjs
Valued Member

I had the the same question when I did my first BT with NFCU because I was thinking the money is coming "from" that account. Really the balance is being transfered "to" the account. It all worked perfectly fine though. I've done multiple BTs to my NFCU account, and they all went as intended.
Message 3 of 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yup, previous responders nailed it.. you're going to be transferring the balance to:NFCU, from: other lender

Amount: 1,000,000.00
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I feel kinda silly but I was confident my folks here would save me from an embarassing call.

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.